Chapter 47

Because he slept late last night, Luo Xiangbei naturally got up a little later this morning. He would not be late for school, but when he walked into the classroom, many of his classmates had already arrived.

Luo Xiangbei first looked at Su Yinan's seat. Su Yinan had already arrived in the classroom and was looking towards him.

His face turned red. Naturally, Luo Xiangbei thought of what happened last night.

Su Yinan in that white room was very different from before.

Is it because you know you won't be hurt by him? When he dealt with himself, he lost the previous caution and restraint and became proactive and forceful.

Luo Xiangbei didn't even expect that Su Yinan would do that kind of thing to him, but it didn't mean he hated it or didn't like it.

No, I should say, he quite likes it.

He was actually very happy to be touched by Su Yinan.

"Luo Xiangbei, are you sick? Are your faces so red?" Huang Yi called him behind him when he returned to his seat.

Luo Xiangbei coughed lightly and retracted those charming and strange thoughts: "No, I just felt a little hot after walking fast."

"Oh, forget it, don't talk about it. Have you done your math homework? Let me copy it." Huang Yi said, putting his schoolbag on the table and quickly pulling out his unfinished math paper.

Luo Xiangbei's face froze, because yesterday his mind was all about Su Yinan, and he seemed to have forgotten to do the math paper!

Huang Yi understood immediately when he saw his expression: "Damn it, isn't it? Luo Xiangbei, you also forgot to write it?"

Luo Xiangbei nodded without tears. Thinking of Lao Hu's fierce eyes, the messy thoughts in his mind disappeared instantly. Dejectedly, I was about to take out the test paper from the desk and start working on it, but as soon as my hand touched the math test paper, the test paper suddenly disappeared.

Luo Xiangbei lowered his head and looked into the desk to confirm a few more times. Indeed, he did not see the shadow of the test paper.

He immediately looked towards Su Yinan, and sure enough he found Su Yinan holding a pen and writing a paper.

His boyfriend also has the function of helping with homework?

Luo Xiangbei took out his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Su Yinan.

All the way north: If not, I’ll do the homework myself.

Boyfriend: You are doing it too slowly.

All the way to the north: However, our handwriting is different, and the question you did is definitely correct. Old Hu will know at a glance that I did not write it myself.

Two seconds later, Su Yinan sent a photo.

Luo Xiangbei opened it and saw that it was a math test paper with several questions written on it. The handwriting on it was exactly the same as his own.

Can Su Yinan still imitate her own handwriting?

Boyfriend: If you don’t understand anything, I’ll tell you later.

This not only has the function of helping with homework, but also has the function of giving lectures? Why does Su Yinan dote on him so much today?

Glancing at Huang Yi behind him who was still writing furiously, Luo Xiangbei felt that he was too happy!

Thinking about it, Luo Xiangbei simply walked towards Su Yinan.

Even though he got up late, he did not forget to bring snacks for Su Yinan. He took out two lollipops from his trouser pocket and handed them to his boyfriend. One was grape flavored and the other was chocolate milk flavored.