Chapter 8

Luo Xiangbei took a look at the approximate time of the chat record. It was last night, and they had been chatting about this topic for more than an hour.

Later in the conversation, some people even started to ask about the situation: @罗香北 and several of Luo Xiangbei’s friends. It was at this time that Liu Yuxi was @ came out and saw the news, but no one dared to go to @苏伊南.

The classmates are really enthusiastic about Su Yinan's gossip. As the student with the most attention in the school, they can hardly stop talking about him.

Of course, most students were just shocked that Su Yinan had a classmate who was close to him.

If this matter were to happen to any other classmate, it might not have the same effect as it did now, but that was Su Yinan, a Su Yinan who didn't like to talk to anyone and wouldn't get close to anyone.

Even when he talks to the teacher, he pays great attention to the distance. Now he and Luo Xiangbei are studying together in the evening. How can people not be surprised?

"How's it going? How do you feel now? Aren't you happy being tied up with the school girl?" Liu Yuxi laughed.

Luo Xiangbei returned the phone to her, pretending to be serious, "I just think that talking about these gossips at night is a delay in study."

"Stop coming! Think about when you were a freshman in high school, you only cared about making money every day and went to work. At that time, you didn't even study in the evening, let alone go home to study at night." Liu Yuxi put her mobile phone into her schoolbag, and Liu Yuxi revealed The old father looked pleased: "Although I don't know why you suddenly changed at the beginning of this semester, it is a good thing to study hard."

"I just think studying hard now is more useful than working part-time to earn a little money." Luo Xiangbei also knew that his previous ideas were immature.

"Did you suddenly change because you were in love?" Liu Yuxi narrowed her eyes and looked at him suspiciously.

"What does it have to do with falling in love?"

"Oh, you didn't deny that you were in love." Liu Yuxi looked like that.

Luo Xiangbei was speechless for a moment, as if he had been deceived by Liu Yuxi.

"But what's going on between you and Su Yinan? You're so quiet. When did your relationship become so good?" Liu Yuxi glanced in the direction of Su Yinan, then looked at Luo Xiangbei, trying to find out what was going on between them. I saw something, but found nothing.

In fact, Luo Xiangbei felt that Liu Yuxi had noticed something. She was his deskmate and watched his every move every day. She was a girl. Although she was usually careless, she was still very delicate.

However, Luo Xiangbei would definitely not tell the truth at this time: "It's just that I'm a little familiar with him. We happened to meet him after school and chatted for a few words before."

Probably no one would believe him if he told him about their relationship. Even he himself is still in a daze. But it doesn't make sense to say that they have no relationship at all, so we have to let everyone think that he and Su Yinan are friends.

Liu Yuxi showed an expression of admiration when she heard this: "It's amazing. You can actually get along with Su Yinan. You are worthy of Xiaobei! You are probably the only one in our class who can do this. With Su Yinan's cold personality, I couldn't bear it before I got close to him. How many girls in our school wanted to confess to the school idol, but in the end they could only stay away because they were all scared by him."