Chapter 27

"There is a bathrobe."

"But..." Even if you wear a bathrobe, it's still empty inside.

"Go quickly, you'll catch a cold." Su Yinan's voice was softer, but it had an unmistakable flavor.

"Okay, okay." Luo Xiangbei couldn't refute, and Su Yinan, who couldn't refuse this tone, had no choice but to take out a bathrobe from the closet in the room and enter the bathroom.

Fortunately, this hotel is not a love hotel, and the wall next to the bathroom is not translucent frosted glass, but a solid wall. Otherwise, Luo Xiangbei would not be able to take a shower with peace of mind.

The sound of running water came from the bathroom. Su Yinan sat quietly on the edge of the bed for a long time until he noticed the bracelet on his wrist. His eyes dimmed. He stood up, walked to the window and took out his cell phone to make a call. Telephone.

"Well, that's the KTV I went to today. Find a reasonable reason. You know how to deal with repairs and compensation."

"Don't let any rumors spread, and make sure to clean up all traces."

"Also, the bracelet is broken, prepare a new one."

Su Yinan raised his left hand. Several small cracks appeared on the black bracelet. The index finger of his right hand gently stroked the bracelet twice. The cracks felt stronger than what appeared to the naked eye.

Although the bracelet can still barely function now, if the current situation continues to develop, it will not be long before it explodes because it cannot withstand his energy.

Su Yinan understood very well that the bracelet alone could not completely suppress the energy in his body, nor could he completely control his emotional fluctuations. Especially tonight, the energy he released after losing consciousness has exceeded the value that the bracelet can withstand.

Fortunately, there were no serious consequences this time, otherwise he couldn't imagine what he would become if Luo Xiangbei was irreparably harmed.

The emotion of fear spread, and those memories that had been buried for many years began to flash in his mind, making Su Yinan feel scared.

The drunken self, the out-of-control self, is really too dangerous.

He is a dangerous creature by nature.

If Luo Xiangbei knew that he was such a monster, he would be very scared. Even if he knew that Luo Xiangbei liked him, even if he felt that Luo Xiangbei might be different from other people, he did not dare to take risks.

Because I cherished it too much, I became extra cautious.

It was because of his time with Luo Xiangbei that he got too carried away. How could he think that he could stay with Luo Xiangbei like an ordinary person?

Thinking of what happened tonight, Luo Xiangbei was cheerful and happy with his friends. It was obvious that everyone liked him.

And being with him puts too many restrictions on him.

You can't go to crowded places, you can't have casual contact, and you have to face the risk of getting hurt at any time.

He didn't want Luo Xiangbei to lose his original life, but it seemed like he couldn't live the life he wanted with him.

However, he couldn't do anything to keep him away from Luo Xiangbei. Now that he had gotten it, he could never let it go.

Now he would even be jealous of those friends who had a good relationship with Luo Xiangbei and how close they behaved. Su Yinan would also feel very uncomfortable when she found out that a girl liked Luo Xiangbei.

It felt like a treasure that he was reluctant to touch was being spied on. He just wanted to hide his treasure forever and not let anyone see it.

His love, mixed with all kinds of contradictions and struggles, was so strong that it made him suffer and sink, like a bee falling into a honey pot, trapped deep in it but not wanting to escape.

Fortunately, Luo Xiangbei doesn't know anything now, he doesn't know his weird abilities, he doesn't know his conflicting emotions towards him.

But, can I keep it a secret from him for the rest of my life?

Probably, it's not possible.

His hands gradually tightened. He had to turn himself back into an ordinary person before Luo Xiangbei discovered everything.

As long as you become an ordinary person again, everything will be fine...

"Well, I've finished washing. You go take a shower." Luo Xiangbei's voice interrupted Su Yinan's thoughts. He wrapped his bathrobe tightly and walked out of the bathroom.

Being steamed by the steam, Luo Xiangbei's whole body turned red and he looked a little softer than usual.

Su Yinan's eyes darkened, but he did not reply, but walked towards Luo Xiangbei.

Seeing Su Yinan getting closer and closer, Luo Xiangbei became nervous, and his ears suddenly heard the sound of his own heartbeat.

He, what is he going to do?

For a while, many thoughts appeared in Luo Xiangbei's mind. This was a hotel, and he was only wearing a bathrobe...

Su Yinan quickly arrived in front of Luo Xiangbei. They were very close, a little closer than usual. Luo Xiangbei subconsciously took a step back and leaned against the wall.

"let me see."

Luo Xiangbei froze. What did he want to see?

Seeing that Luo Xiangbei didn't move, Su Yinan said again: "Pull open the bathrobe and look at your shoulders."

It turns out...it turns out it's because of the injury on my shoulder.

Xiang Bei let out a breath, and then felt a little... disappointed?

Strange, why do I feel lost?

Luo Xiangbei rubbed his nose: "Don't look at it, it's really nothing."

Su Yinan made no move, just stared at Luo Xiangbei with pursed lips and said nothing.

The two faced off for a while, without any suspense, Luo Xiangbei was defeated.

"All right……"

Luo Xiangbei raised his hand, opened the collar of his bathrobe, and exposed his sleek shoulders. Probably because this move was a bit shameful, Luo Xiangbei looked away in shame.

Su Yinan tried hard to ignore Luo Xiangbei's slender neck and white and transparent collarbone. He clenched his palms to control his heartbeat rate, but his heart still hurt suddenly when he saw the bruises on Luo Xiangbei's shoulders. one time.

"sorry."

Luo Xiangbei coughed twice, and his ears turned red: "I told you there's no need to apologize. I'm a boy. I'm just bruised. It's really no big deal."

"Apply this." Su Yinan took out a stick of ointment from his trouser pocket, handed it to Luo Xiangbei, then turned his head away, not daring to look at him again, and just said softly: "The change of clothes is on the bed. .”

After saying that, Su Yinan quickly walked into the bathroom.

clothing? Luo Xiangbei stayed for a while, and then he saw a brand new set of clothes on the bed by the window. T-shirts, jackets, pants, and even underwear were all ready.

Is this what Su Yinan just bought? And that ointment, it was almost 12 o'clock in the morning. Where did Su Yinan buy these things?

A familiar strange feeling came to Luo Xiangbei's mind. He remembered that it was the same the last time they were in the clinic. Su Yinan got a new set of clothes from nowhere.

He can't always bring new clothes with him, right?