Chapter 76 Extra 3

This year is the first year Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei have spent together.

Because there is no such thing as Spring Festival abroad, Su Yijin and Luo Xiangbei's uncles have not returned to China, not to mention Su Yinan's father, who can't see him more than once or twice a year.

On New Year's Eve, Su Yinan gave the housekeeper and aunts a day off. He and Luo Xiangbei did not arrange any complicated programs and planned to make dumplings at home together.

Early in the morning, the two of them got busy and started rolling out the dough and making fillings. Of course, Luo Xiangbei was mainly doing it, and Su Yinan only helped.

Luo Xiangbei finally discovered what Su Yinan was not good at, which was cooking-related matters. After teaching him how to make dumplings for a long time, they ended up in a mess. However, Luo Xiangbei didn't care at all and kept praising him without conscience.

Su Yinan was so praised that she made a bunch more dumplings. By accident, the two of them made too many dumplings. There were only three people in the family. Luo Xiangbei counted the number of dumplings. They couldn't finish them in several days. .

"I just brought a plate to my aunt, and she said she couldn't eat anymore," Luo Xiangbei suggested: "How about sending some dumplings to the doctor and the others? There should be a lot of people at the institute, right? "

Many experiments in the institute require 24-hour monitoring and cannot be separated from people, so many people work overtime during the Chinese New Year.

"Okay." Su Yinan did not object to this proposal.

Although the researchers at the institute have done some not-so-good things to Su Yinan, now they have been brainwashed by Su Yinan. They are also employees working for Su Yinan, so they should still care about them.

Originally, Su Yinan planned to use his super power to deliver the dumplings, but in the end he went to the research institute with Luo Xiangbei. After all, it was the Chinese New Year, and the research institute should be lively.

When the two came to the institute, everything was as usual here, and they were not affected at all by the New Year atmosphere outside. However, the appearance of Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei still made everyone very happy.

Knowing that the two had brought their own dumplings, the chef in the cafeteria immediately changed the lunch recipe and served dumplings directly. Although the dumplings made by Su Yinan were not very good, they still tasted very good. Everyone was quite satisfied with the meal.

Seeing everyone happily eating dumplings, Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but think that even if they were brainwashed, they would still have their own emotions.

"They have emotions and their own thoughts." Su Yinan noticed Luo Xiangbei's thoughts and put her arm around his shoulders and explained: "But the focus of their future lives will be on the research institute, which can be regarded as changing their lives. The hints of my out-of-control energy might just be too much.”

Su Yinan said this in a normal tone, but Luo Xiangbei still felt his depression: "This matter is not your fault. They will naturally be punished if they do something wrong. Now this can be considered a good ending for everyone. ”

When Su Yinan's father founded the research institute, his main purpose was to study some foreign mysterious powers, and at the same time, he wanted to use these powers to expand his business empire and even extend his life.

This is what many wealthy people really want, because they don't want to lose their lives prematurely.

But the ideas of doctors and researchers are relatively pure. They are just interested in these studies and want to make some great results.