Chapter 78 Extra 5

Feifei 2:

Luo Xiangbei always wanted to fly, and Su Yinan finally took him out for a flying trip seriously after Luo Xiangbei got good results in the exam again.

Looking at the night scene below him, Luo Xiangbei sighed. He liked this feeling of flying, and he also liked the feeling of flying in Su Yinan's arms.

Later, Feifei's incident became a fixed reward.

In addition to exams, I was rewarded for all the dictation words, and I was rewarded for answering the questions correctly. Later, I was even rewarded for answering the teacher's spot check correctly.

Luo Xiangbei was led by Su Yinan to fly more and became bolder.

For example, now, under the moonlight, Su Yinan is holding him floating in the air, while Luo Xiangbei is holding Su Yinan's neck and kissing him.

Su Yinan hugged him tightly: "Aren't you afraid of falling?"

"I won't fall, because I know you will never let me fall." Luo Xiangbei smiled and licked Su Yinan's cochlea.

Su Yinan's body trembled slightly, and Luo Xiangbei naturally noticed it.

Probably very satisfied with Su Yinan's reaction, Luo Xiangbei pushed further and his hands began to become restless.

Su Yinan almost killed this little villain in the air.

At that moment, he changed direction and flew home as fast as possible.

Luo Xiangbei was so blown by the wind that he couldn't open his eyes, so he had to lie on Su Yinan's shoulder and act coquettishly: "I haven't flown enough yet, why did I go back? Su Yinan, let's play some more!"

"Then you want to be outside..." Su Yinan paused before saying the word "play?" seriously.

Luo Xiangbei's face turned red. He probably knew what "playing" meant. He pouted helplessly: "Then let's go home..."

There's nothing you can do about it, it's all your own provocation, so just accept it.

——

When Luo Xiangbei opened his eyes, the bedside lamp, alarm clock, his and Su Yinan's mobile phones, and some other scattered small things were floating in the air.

Probably because he was used to such scenes, Luo Xiangbei didn't feel surprised.

It seems that Su Yinan's superpowers overflowed again last night. Did he have a dream that excited him?

Although Su Yinan's power is basically under control now, when his emotions fluctuate too much, there will still be some out-of-control energy that affects the surroundings.

I took the floating alarm clock out of the air and glanced at the time. It was 8:30 a.m., which was already late.

There was a class this morning, so he had to get ready to go out quickly.

Luo Xiangbei wanted to wake up Su Yinan first, but after taking a look at his sleeping face, he still didn't want to wake him up, so he washed up and went to prepare breakfast.

Now they are sophomores. Su Yinan was admitted to a well-known domestic medical university outside the province, while Luo Xiangbei chose a comprehensive university closest to Su Yinan's school among normal schools and comprehensive universities.

How close are they? The two schools are just across the road in the university town.

But even this distance was unacceptable to Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei, so they rented a house in University Town and officially lived together.