Chapter 58

"It's okay, just give me a hug and you won't feel cold anymore."

This was the first time for Luo Xiangbei to be coquettishly acted like by Su Yinan. Even though he was a trumpet, his heart beat a little faster.

It was also at this time that Luo Xiangbei realized that little Su Yinan was wearing nothing but the T-shirt.

The temperature in the room was very low, and Luo Xiangbei felt very cold, but he still took off his school uniform jacket and put it on little Su Yinan.

After carefully zipping up Su Yinan's coat, he asked, "Why did you just say that you can't get out from here?"

"Just can't go out."

Little Su Yinan's tone of voice really sounded like a child's. Luo Xiangbei finally realized something was wrong after being shocked by meeting her trumpet boyfriend.

The Su Yinan in front of him not only became smaller in body, but also seemed to have become smaller in mind and age.

There is another thing that makes Luo Xiangbei feel strange. Because of the problem of losing control of energy, Su Yinan should not take the initiative to touch him, but since Su Yinan came to him as a child, he almost never let go of his hug.

From now on, nothing unusual happened around him after he came into contact with himself.

Was it because Su Yinan's mood didn't fluctuate?

No, no, when holding Su Yinan, Luo Xiangbei could clearly feel his violent heartbeat in his arms.

Could it be that his energy won't get out of control again?

"What's wrong, Xiaobei, why didn't you say anything? Don't ignore me, Xiaobei." Little Su Yinan continued to act coquettishly on Luo Xiangbei.

Even in the situation in front of him, Luo Xiangbei was a little unable to resist such a cute and cute boyfriend.

With great difficulty, Luo Xiangbei controlled the urge to rub little Su Yinan's face a few times, and asked an important question: "Su Yinan, can you tell me what happened to you? Have you become smaller? Or...are you really just a kid now?"

Su Yinan looked at him in confusion, as if she didn't understand what he was talking about.

Luo Xiangbei thought for a while and asked, "How old are you now?"

Su Yinan blinked, "Eight years old."

8 year-old? Is the person in front of me really Su Yinan from childhood?

Luo Xiangbei felt dizzy. What was going on? Su Yinan turned back to the age of 8 years old, and when he woke up, he was tied up in this room.

You can't just faint and travel back in time, right?

The only possibility is that something unexpected happened to Su Yinan and the others while they were doing the experiment, which caused some abnormalities in the research institute. Maybe all this was caused by Su Yinan's superpower.

Luo Xiangbei asked tentatively: "Did something happen here in the institute?"

Little Su Yinan shook his head and said nothing.

Luo Xiangbei didn't understand whether little Su Yinan didn't want to tell him what happened here, or whether he didn't know what happened here, so he could only continue to ask: "Then have you seen your brother? He came with me, and there is research Where is everyone else in the firm? Where is Dr. He? Where is Lawyer He?"

"My brother is sleeping. He doesn't know anything, so I let him sleep. Some of the others are receiving treatment and some are doing experiments." Little Su Yinan leaned against Luo Xiangbei's chest and whispered.