Chapter 53

This is the second time today that they are considered to be a couple ID, and Luo Xiangbei is quite happy to hear it.

Li Zhao laughed hahaha: "Girl? That's not a girl. The assistant is Su Yinan, the school boy. He is a handsome guy! But I didn't expect Su Yinan's assistant to be so slippery. Su Yinan, what rank are you in? ?”

"He has no rank and doesn't usually play ranked games." Luo Xiangbei couldn't tell that this was only Su Yinan's second game of LOL. He was afraid of irritating Li Zhao.

The girl was surprised: "I heard you mention Su Yinan's name just now and thought I heard it wrong. Is it the Su Yinan who has particularly good grades in your school?"

"Yes, he is indeed the school boy. Even your No. 1 middle school knows him." Li Zhao was really envious. He must be so popular.

"Su Yinan's name in your school is so famous, so many people must know it."

The two girls were obviously very excited as they spoke, and they started asking questions all over the place.

"Su Yinan, how long have you been playing games?"

"Su Yinan, you are so good at supporting, please teach me when you have time."

"Su Yinan, can I still play with you later?"

Several other boys were confused, and it felt like the voice had turned into a fan meeting for the male god.

Luo Xiangbei didn't know how to deal with the girl's enthusiasm, so he could only say: "He rarely plays games."

"That's right, you are so good at studying, you should be studying all the time."

"You are so good after playing so little. Does this mean you are good at learning fun games?"

"Su Yinan, can I go down the lane with you later? I can also be an ADC!"

Su Yinan suddenly took Luo Xiangbei's microphone and said, "No, I only assist Luo Xiangbei."

In an instant, the two girls fell silent.

Li Zhao couldn't help but hissed: "Good guy, Su University's president, I'm convinced by your straight behavior."

But Luo Xiangbei's next words nearly choked Li Zhao: "He only supports me, and I only play ADC for Su Yinan."

Luo Xiangbei's tone was a bit joking, which immediately brought back the awkward atmosphere.

"Damn! Why do I smell something gay!" A boy laughed twice.

"Is the school president trying to leave a way for us to survive?" Another boy also interjected.

The voice became noisy again.

The two girls were even more excited than before. One girl suddenly shouted: "I'm going! I've got it!"

Another girl also echoed: "It's OK, it's OK, Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei, does your school call this North-South CP?"

North and South CP? Luo Xiangbei thought this name was good. It seemed that someone had said it before, but few people had spread it, probably mainly because Su Yinan's usual aura was too cold.

Nowadays, through the Internet, people can ignore this feeling.

"Why is it North and South, not North and South? Can't my name be put in front?" Luo Xiangbei said deliberately.

"No, there is something important about the front and back. CP is irreversible, so you should stay behind." The girl said and laughed.

Su Yinan glanced at Luo Xiangbei. He didn't understand what it meant.