Chapter 29

The movie started at 1:50 pm, and the content was Luo Xiangbei's favorite superhero movie.

After dinner, the two of them went to the cinema. Luo Xiangbei specially booked movie tickets in advance, and also extravagantly booked a special cinema for couples.

However, because it was during the National Day, the seats available were not particularly good. When Luo Xiangbei bought it, he only sat in the last row. Fortunately, there were only 9 rows of seats in the couples hall, which did not affect the movie-watching experience.

"This is my first time watching a couple's seat in a movie. This seat is quite comfortable to sit on." Luo Xiangbei put the Coke on the cup seat on the armrest. He sat on the seat and looked left and right. The seat was a large sofa. You can also raise the footrest so that the whole person can lie down on it, and the two connected seats are close together and there is no armrest in the middle.

Sitting together like this, he could touch Su Yinan's clothes if he got a little closer.

I wonder if Su Yinan would hate this? Will he not get used to being so close?

But Luo Xiangbei really wanted to sit with Su Yinan, so it was probably his trick to book a couple's seat.

Luo Xiangbei secretly glanced at Su Yinan, who was sitting on his right. He seemed to be thinking about something and his body seemed a little stiff.

Sure enough, is it still very reluctant?

Luo Xiangbei sighed: "How about Su Yinan..."

Before Luo Xiangbei finished speaking, Su Yinan asked first, "How long will the movie last?"

"About two and a half hours?" Luo Xiangbei paused. He only vaguely remembered the time. He took out the movie ticket and took a look at it. Unfortunately, the duration of the movie was not written on it.

He took out his phone and checked it again, and confirmed: "Well, it is indeed two and a half hours."

"Um."

Su Yinan put his right hand into his trouser pocket, as if groping for something, then took something out and held it in his hand.

The lights in the cinema were dim. Luo Xiangbei didn't see clearly what Su Yinan was holding, but asked curiously: "Are you holding something?"

"It's candy." As he said that, Su Yinan took out a peach-flavored fruit candy from his left trouser pocket with his left hand and handed it to Luo Xiangbei: "Here you go."

Probably because the scene of taking out the fruit candy from Su Yinan's trouser pocket was so shocking, Luo Xiangbei accidentally forgot to pick it up.

At the same time, he also forgot that Su Yinan had touched something from his right trouser pocket just now.

How could this person who didn't even like food suddenly bring fruit candies with him?

"No?" Seeing Luo Xiangbei just looking at him coldly, Su Yinan was a little confused: "Don't you like sweet things?"

"Yes!" Luo Xiangbei seemed to be afraid that Su Yinan would take the candy back, so he snatched it from his hand, peeled off the wrapping paper and put it in his mouth.

The taste of peach was very sweet, and Luo Xiangbei felt delighted.

However, when taking the candy from Su Yinan's hand, his hand touched Su Yinan's hand.

Not surprisingly, Luo Xiangbei's inner voice fell into Su Yinan's ears.

【So happy! Su Yinan gave me the candy! 】