Chapter 73 [End]

When Luo Xiangbei opened his eyes, he was being held by Su Yinan and lying on the bed. His tears had wet the clothes on Su Yinan's chest.

"Su Yinan..."

Sensing that Luo Xiangbei was awake, Su Yinan said nothing, but reached out to wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes and surrounded him with warm eyes.

He knew that the pain in Luo Xiangbei's heart could not be relieved once or twice, but fortunately, he was willing to open his heart.

It will get better gradually.

Luo Xiangbei hugged Su Yinan tightly and leaned into his arms. After a while, he whispered: "Su Yinan, please accompany me to visit my parents this Saturday."

Su Yinan rested her chin on the top of his head and said softly, "Okay."

On Saturday, it was raining continuously, and the autumn wind brought a lot of coolness.

There were not many people in the suburban cemetery, and the sound of rain falling on the stone pavement made the place seem even quieter.

Luo Xiangbei held Su Yinan's hand and stood in front of his parents' tombstone and bent down to put down a bouquet of lilies. He had not been here for many years.

"Mom and Dad, I'm sorry, I haven't come to see you." Luo Xiangbei's heart was heavy, and his face showed unconcealable sadness: "Maybe you won't forgive me, but I really miss you."

Luo Xiangbei once chose to escape because of the knot in his heart that he couldn't break.

But now that he has someone who accompanies him and tolerates him, he chooses to face it bravely, truly stand here, and truly accept the reality.

Maybe the painful memory will never go away, but now there will be someone to share it with him when he is uncomfortable.

"I'm living a good life now, and my uncle is also a very nice person. Mom, you rarely talked about your family's affairs before. When I first met my uncle in the orphanage, I thought he was a liar..."

Perhaps because he misses her too much, Luo Xiangbei has too many things that he wants to tell his parents.

He wants to tell them that he has grown up, is healthy, and has someone he likes.

"I'm in my second year of high school now, and I have someone I like, but don't worry, my falling in love didn't delay my studies..."

Luo Xiangbei talked a lot, and Su Yinan stayed with him quietly, holding his hand without letting go.

Then Luo Xiangbei introduced Su Yinan to his parents, "Although Su Yinan is a boy like me, he is really a good person, smart and good-looking. You will definitely like him when you see him!"

Luo Xiangbei paused: "However, I can understand if you are angry, but I will identify with him for the rest of my life. Maybe you will think that I am still young and it is unrealistic to say that I will live forever, but no matter what, I will never let him go." , I really like him very much, love him very much."

Su Yinan also bowed seriously to the tombstone, "Uncle and aunt, Xiaobei is a very important person to me. I love him and I will always be with him and take good care of him. Please don't worry, we will Always together.”

The two looked at each other, held their hands tighter and tighter, and sincerely made a promise in front of their parents.

A gust of wind blew by and circled around them twice, as if it was some kind of response. Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but blush.

On the way back from the cemetery, Luo Xiangbei told Su Yinan about his parents.

His father was a talented songwriter who had never met him. Although he had been holding on to his dream, the reality was too cruel. The music he worked so hard to create was plagiarized and later sold with great difficulty, but in fact it became a hot commodity for others.