Chapter 37

Li Zhao, who was next to him, also saw it. He leaned close to Luo Xiangbei and said, "Don't Su Yinan not take physical education classes? I heard that his previous physical education exams were all given privately by the teacher."

"Maybe it was a sudden whim." Luo Xiangbei said this, but actually he had another idea in his heart.

Because they are testing the 100-meter run today, they cannot see the track from the window of their classroom.

Su Yinan probably wanted to see him.

This idea is quite narcissistic and has no reason at all, but Luo Xiangbei feels that this is the truth.

Isn't he hiding from himself? What does he mean by this?

Luo Xiangbei couldn't understand Su Yinan. He didn't know how to face him but couldn't let him go. How entangled this person was.

Su Yinan did not stand with everyone, but went to a place where there were few people, looking a bit out of place.

Luo Xiangbei knew that Su Yinan might be suffering from that disease, so it was inevitable to feel a little distressed when he saw him like this.

Forget it, it’s better to take the initiative with your boyfriend.

Luo Xiangbei was about to walk towards Su Yinan, but the physical education teacher called his name: "Luo Xiangbei, Li Zhao... you guys come here quickly, it's your turn to run away next time."

"Good teacher!"

Luo Xiangbei had no choice but to respond, stopped, and walked toward the runway with Li Zhao.

It is not difficult for Luo Xiangbei to pass the 100-meter test, but boys are somewhat competitive. Eight people run together in a group, and everyone wants to come out on top in this group.

In order to make it easier for him to use his fists, Luo Xiangbei took off his school uniform jacket and gave it to Chen Yue who had just finished running, "Take it for me."

Chen Yue took it over and stared at Luo Xiangbei's school uniform: "Xiao Bei, actually I have been wanting to ask if you bought new uniforms. Why do you feel that the size is not right? You are wearing a little too big. "

Luo Xiangbei was stunned, and then he remembered that he and Su Yinan had exchanged school uniforms but had not yet changed back. Su Yinan had not mentioned this matter, so he pretended to have forgotten and did not mention it.

Although he had already received his new school uniform.

Luo Xiangbei's face looked a little unnatural, and he said "Hmm, um" twice as he followed Chen Yue's words.

Just at this time, the students from the previous round finished running, and Luo Xiangbei and Li Zhao stood on the track.

Maybe it was because Chen Yue mentioned school uniforms just now, Luo Xiangbei's mind was in chaos, and his heart was suddenly filled with Su Yinan's affairs.

He turned his head and glanced at Su Yinan. The other person seemed to be looking at him, but Su Yinan immediately turned his head away when he looked over.

Luo Xiangbei felt like he was choked up, not knowing whether to spit or swallow.

I was feeling uncomfortable when the physical education teacher blew the whistle for the preparation run.

Luo Xiangbei made preparations in a panic, but he was probably too unfocused. When the next starting whistle sounded, his feet slipped and he was about to fall.

In an instant, a force gently lifted him up, and quickly stabilized his body. Luo Xiangbei opened his legs and ran out.

The surrounding scenery flew by quickly from the corner of the eye. At this moment, there were no other classmates in Luo Xiangbei's world. There were no shouts and noisy voices. There was only the runway in front of him.