Chapter 54

Floor 98:: So the school beauty walked out of the woods with an ugly face that day not just because her confession was rejected? Maybe it was because they discovered their affair?

Floor 101: Call Lin Qingxue, want to know what happened in the woods?

Floor 135: Let me just say, something was wrong ever since Su Yinan suddenly started attending evening self-study, so he actually went to evening self-study because of Luo Xiangbei?

Floor 200: I am from No. 3 Middle School. I also saw it during lunch yesterday. Su Yinan put something on Luo Xiangbei’s plate. She was putting his favorite dish for Luo Xiangbei!

Floor 320: If only I had a boyfriend like Su Yinan! Rich, handsome, and tutored in homework.

Floor 322: They just have good relationships with each other and should be just friends. Isn’t it not good for us to be classmates like YY...

Floor 323: Back upstairs, most people were just chatting with each other. This combination is really cute!

Floor 337: Although but, why do I feel like it is true?

Floor 338: Although, I feel like it is true.

Floor 339: +10086

Floor 387: Why do people from No. 3 Middle School go to the forum of our No. 1 Middle School to complain about CP?

Floor 389: Because the people in No. 3 Middle School are afraid of the power of the school boss, they only dare to kowtow secretly. Welcome to join the group, let's all come together to eat melon and gossip!

Floor 410: (Photo.jpg) Taken when Luo Xiangbei was playing basketball!

Floor 411: (Photo.jpg) Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei, taken in the cafeteria.

Floor 412: Damn it, there’s a good person upstairs!

Floor 420: The two of them look inexplicably matched!

Floor 450: I envy you to go to the same school as them!

Luo Xiangbei flipped through the posts for a long time, his head was in a daze. When he said that sentence last night, he never thought that so many people would pay attention to it. He thought everyone would just treat it as a joke. watch.

Suddenly there was a feeling of being exposed in front of others without warning. Although no one knew that they were really together yet, it still made him feel at a loss.

A WeChat message popped up, and in the small group, Liu Yuxi was already urging him.

Your father Liu: Xiaobei, have you read the post? What's going on?

Luo Xiangbei looked at the screen of his phone and was stunned for a long time, not knowing how to reply.

Should I take this opportunity to tell everyone about him and Su Yinan? Or should we discuss it with Su Yinan first? Su Yinan probably wouldn't object to telling his friends about their relationship.

Luo Xiangbei originally wanted to call Su Yinan, but thinking that he might be busy in the research institute now, he only sent a WeChat message.

Seeing that Luo Xiangbei remained silent, several people thought he was in a bad mood after reading the post.

Indeed, if a normal boy is forced to form a pair with someone of the same sex, and suddenly becomes popular in another school, he may not adapt to it and may be unhappy.

Realizing this, everyone stopped joking and turned to comfort Luo Xiangbei.

Tingting: Why doesn’t Xiaobei say anything? You can’t be shy! Oops, we're just kidding, don't be shy! I just asked casually, don’t take it too seriously!