Chapter 49

Luo Xiangbei thought about many things at this moment.

For example, how to explain the reason why they held hands just now, or simply refuse to admit it, or use emotion to tell Lin Qingxue not to tell anyone.

Su Yinan turned around, blocked Luo Xiangbei from behind, and looked at Lin Qingxue, waiting for her next move.

But what Lin Qingxue said next was really beyond their expectations.

"Don't worry! What is that around you!? A miniature tornado?" Lin Qingxue was so frightened that she took two steps back.

tornado?

Looking at the leaves flying in front of him from the air, Luo Xiangbei realized that Lin Qingxue's exclamation just now was not because he saw them holding hands, but because he saw the strange scene caused by Su Yinan's emotional fluctuations.

The wind around them broke the fragile branches and brought up swarms of fallen leaves. The entire grove was whistling at this moment. The two people who were busy falling in love didn't pay much attention to it, but to outsiders, the scene It's a bit weird.

Probably because his attention was completely attracted by this strange sight, Lin Qingxue didn't seem to notice that Luo Xiangbei and Su Yinan were holding hands just now.

Fortunately, he was not seen, but it seems that it would be worse if the superpowers were known.

The surrounding wind finally slowly stopped. Luo Xiangbei pretended to be frightened and walked to Lin Qingxue: "I don't know what happened. This wind shocked us all."

"I heard that the grove has been a little strange recently. It bloomed suddenly last time. Could it be that it is haunted in broad daylight?" Lin Qingxue was obviously a little scared, and her face no longer had the calm smile of the past.

There were various rumors about the grove during this period because of the wonders of blooming. The most popular one was that it was haunted. Later, fewer and fewer people came here. Even couples who were hiding from the teacher did not come here often. .

Luo Xiangbei said: "We came here just because we were curious about this. It's really scary. Why are you, a girl, here?"

"I just wanted to come over for a walk after dinner."

Lin Qingxue was usually arrogant. The incident of being rejected in the cafeteria just now seemed like nothing on the surface, but in fact she was not convinced in her heart. She happened to see Su Yinan turning towards the woods, thinking that Su Yinan was alone, so she followed her by accident. When I came here, I didn't know that Luo Xiangbei was here, and I didn't expect that the woods seemed to be really haunted.

"It's better not to come here alone from now on. It's because I'm too curious." Luo Xiangbei pretended to be scared and patted his chest, then walked out of the forest: "It doesn't seem safe here, we'd better leave quickly." Here it is.”

Su Yinan quietly raised her legs and followed.

Of course Lin Qingxue didn't dare to stay here alone. She was very panicked by Luo Xiangbei's pace. After all, she was a girl and saw such a weird scene with her own eyes. She couldn't calm down. "I'll talk to the teacher later." It’s better to say something.”

"I think it's better not to do this," Luo Xiangbei approached Lin Qingxue mysteriously: "I heard that if such a supernatural incident occurs, justice must not be done. Those ghosts don't like others to know about themselves. If you tell me, they may retaliate."

"ah?"

"So we can't tell it. It's just a gust of wind anyway. We're not hurt, so just pretend we didn't see it." Luo Xiangbei made up a lie. He didn't want Lin Qingxue to publicize this matter at all, in case someone goes in the direction of super powers. What do you want to do?