Chapter 67

Luo Xiangbei guessed the identity of the other party. The people he could meet here should be people from Su Yinan's family.

The woman showed a gentle smile: "Hello, I am Su Yinan's mother."

Su Yinan's mother! ?

The mother who was unwilling to have contact with Su Yinan and suffered from mental illness?

"Ah, hello, aunt!" Luo Xiangbei greeted in a panic. He was even more nervous now than when he faced Su Yijin in the living room just now.

"Sorry, I can't have lunch with you because of my poor health." Su Yinan's mother said very politely, "This is the first time Anan has brought friends to play at home. I hope I didn't neglect you."

"It's nothing. I'm very happy to come to your house to play. Auntie's health is very important."

The person in front of him was very different from what Luo Xiangbei had imagined. Because of the impression he got from Su Yijin and little Su Yinan, he thought that Su Yinan's mother would be a very gloomy person. He didn't expect that Su Yinan's mother would be such a gentle person and have such a long face. So... so beautiful.

"That's good," Su Yinan's mother smiled again, "If you don't mind, can you eat some dessert with me and chat for a while?"

Naturally, Luo Xiangbei would not refuse: "I'm very happy."

Su Yinan's mother took Luo Xiangbei to a tea room for rest, and soon the nanny aunt brought plates of fruit snacks and tea.

"This is my favorite strawberry cake. Try it."

"Okay!" Looking at the strawberry cake placed in front of him, Luo Xiangbei moved his index finger. As a sweet tooth, he felt that this cake must be delicious just by looking at it.

He scooped up a piece of cake with a fork and put it into his mouth. The delicious cake made Luo Xiangbei's eyes light up, and most of his nervousness disappeared.

“This is really delicious!”

Su Yinan's mother looked at Luo Xiangbei with a smile on her face. She picked up the cup and took a sip of black tea: "Are you and Anan classmates?"

"Yes, we have been classmates since the first year of high school." Luo Xiangbei answered obediently.

"How is Anan at school? How do you get along with your classmates and teachers?" Su Yinan's mother asked questions like those ordinary mothers would ask.

"Everyone gets along well with him, and his classmates all admire him."

"worship?"

"Well! Su Yinan is really very good. He has good academic performance. He ranks first in every exam. Everyone regards him as their idol." Of course, Luo Xiangbei said something good about his boyfriend. Shang Su Yinan is already excellent, and I cannot praise him enough.

"That's it, that's good." Su Yinan's mother showed a look of relief.

Luo Xiangbei stared at her, and suddenly thought that with such a beautiful mother, no wonder Su Yinan was so good-looking.

Su Yinan's mother asked a lot of questions about Su Yinan, and Luo Xiangbei answered them seriously.

While chatting, Luo Xiangbei began to wonder, does the person in front of him really have a mental illness? Su Yinan's mother looks very normal. She is a gentle mother who cares very much about her son.

Luo Xiangbei was a familiar person. Facing such an elder, he quickly relaxed and his tone became lighter. The two chatted and ate snacks in a very harmonious atmosphere, and half an hour passed quickly.