Chapter 74 Extra 1

Campus life still goes on.

Probably because his relationship was going smoothly and his studies were particularly vigorous. Coupled with the independent teaching of his boyfriend, Luo Xiangbei's grades were getting better and better, and he gradually entered the top 50 in his grade. It seemed that he could continue to keep up and get into a better university. It's not a difficult thing anymore.

On the other side, Su Yinan's relationship with her classmates became more and more harmonious, and everyone began to actively call him on any group activities in the class. Occasionally, Su Yinan would go to play basketball with Luo Xiangbei.

Of course, when he discovered that Su Yinan could play basketball and was good at it, Li Zhao was depressed for a while. He originally thought that there was always one thing that the male idol was not good at, but now he discovered that Su Yinan was actually a decathlete, which really hit him a bit. .

But soon, he looked at Luo Xiangbei with a grateful look. Fortunately, Su Yinan had been taken away by Luo Xiangbei. How could "ordinary" boys like them be competitive in front of girls? .

What Li Zhao forgot was that the relationship between the two was a secret. No one except a few of their friends knew that Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei were dating.

So as Su Yinan changed, his popularity became more and more exaggerated.

Girls who did not dare to approach him in the past began to approach him actively.

At this time, Su Yinan would return to a cold face and ignore no one, but he still couldn't resist the enthusiasm of the girls. Later, he had no choice but to directly express that he already had someone he liked.

This matter immediately spread in the school. While they were surprised that Su Yinan actually had someone he liked, everyone also made various guesses about who the girl he fell in love with was?

But after speculating for a long time, no one found out which girl Su Yinan was closer to. Even the school beauty Lin Qingxue didn't get any special treatment from him. Everyone guessed and made no point at all, so they had to take this sentence as Su Yinan's. Reject people's excuses.

Maybe their school president and academic god is all about studying.

Only the North and South CP posts are as lively as the holidays. Everyone knows that the person closest to Su Yinan is Luo Xiangbei, so isn't the person he likes Luo Xiangbei?

This inference was recognized by many people, and some bold girls even jokingly asked Su Yinan in person.

Su Yinan neither denied nor admitted, leaving only an ambiguous sentence: "What do you think?"

The girl later posted this incident on the North-South CP post. She said that even though Su Yinan's tone seemed to be a joke at the time, she did not deny it, she just admitted it.

On New Year's Day, Luo Xiangbei performed a solo on behalf of his class.

He sings very well, and coupled with his handsome appearance, he has many fans at once.

If you can't pursue Su Yinan, why can't you pursue Luo Xiangbei?

A few days later, Luo Xiangbei discovered that there were several love letters in his drawer.

Luo Xiangbei returned all of them without opening them, and expressed the same as Su Yinan that he had someone he liked.

So some bold people went to ask Luo Xiangbei if he liked Su Yinan.

Luo Xiangbei answered simply: "Is there anyone who doesn't like our school president?"

When his words spread, the CP post exploded again. What's the difference between this and a direct confession?

After the two people's actions, someone finally realized that they might have hit it for real.

Within a few days, Luo Xiangbei discovered that the classmate who had previously been teasing him and Su Yinan had inexplicably changed from a carnival state to a low-key one.

He thought that the matter between him and Su Yinan had faded away, until one day Zhang Xinting told him: "You and Su Yinan should be more careful."

"What's wrong?" Luo Xiangbei was confused.

Zhang Xinting couldn't help complaining, "The school doesn't allow students to fall in love. It would be terrible if the teacher found out. You two are too blatant, so we can only let us CPs cover the cabinet door for you. I am still the first You’ll be frightened if you knock on a CP once!”

Zhang Xinting said and showed the chat history of her CP group to Luo Xiangbei.

Only then did Luo Xiangbei realize that their relationship seemed to have been discovered by many people.

When Luo Xiangbei told Su Yinan about this, Su Yinan was hugging him and cutting his nails.

Su Yinan said: "Everyone knows, are you afraid?"

"I'm not afraid. They didn't plan to tell the teacher. They were still covering it up for us." Luo Xiangbei looked at his fingernails that had been cut off and suddenly said, "Why are they cut so short?"

"Because you are too lazy and don't remember to cut it once in ten and a half months, so just cut it shorter." Su Yinan put away the nail clippers, pinched Luo Xiangbei's fingers and rubbed them.

"Then I'm lazy and I still have you? Isn't it okay if you're not lazy?" Luo Xiangbei shamelessly acted coquettishly towards Su Yinan.

"Like a child." Su Yinan's tone was doting.

Luo Xiangbei turned to his side and hugged Su Yinan's neck, his voice soft: "Then, brother, will you trim my nails?"

There were two "click" sounds, and the sofa next to the two of them suddenly broke off.

Luo Xiangbei blinked and found that Su Yinan was blushing.

What was he thinking of?

"You..." Before Luo Xiangbei could speak, Su Yinan turned over and pressed her down and kissed her hard.

After a long while, Su Yinan let him go and said, "Shout again."

"What?" Luo Xiangbei gasped, somewhat confused as to why Su Yinan was suddenly so excited.

"Call me brother." Su Yinan's eyes were full of lust, as if he wanted to suck Luo Xiangbei into him.

Luo Xiangbei also blushed. He clearly didn't think much when he shouted, but when Su Yinan looked at him like this, he suddenly felt that this title was a bit... special.

It seems a little bit hard to scream.

Seeing that Luo Xiangbei was too embarrassed to speak, Su Yinan licked his ears and tempted him: "Scream again, okay?"

The numb feeling made Luo Xiangbei shrink his neck, and finally he softly called out: "Brother."

Then as expected, Luo Xiangbei was suppressed again.

That night, Luo Xiangbei knew for the first time that Su Yinan was so good at tossing people. He was so tormented that he called him brother so many times that his voice became hoarse after shouting.

The author has something to say: A short daily chapter~_(:з”∠)_The extra chapter may be written wherever you want, because there are quite a lot of bits and pieces of Tangtang.