Chapter 56

After taking two buses, Luo Xiangbei got off at a stone bridge.

This station in the suburbs is the closest station to the institute, and you can only walk on your own for the rest of the journey.

I looked at the winding mountain road that stretched into the distance. It would probably take me a long time to walk, and I hoped that I wouldn’t remember the wrong way later.

On the way, Luo Xiangbei sent many messages to Su Yinan and made several phone calls, but still did not get a reply. His worry became more and more intense, and his pace accelerated a little. He didn't know what was going on in the institute. What happened? I just hope nothing happens to Su Yinan and others.

An hour later, Luo Xiangbei stood at a fork in the road and hesitated. His previous worries came true. He couldn't remember whether he should go to the left or continue forward.

He tried hard to recall, but for a long time he couldn't remember any accurate impression. He only vaguely felt that he should turn left.

Forget it, at worst, if you go the wrong way, just go back.

Just as Luo Xiangbei was about to take a step, a silver-gray car stopped in front of him. The window lowered, revealing Su Yijin's face.

"You! Why are you here!" Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but take a step back.

Did he follow me secretly?

Are you too careless? Being followed?

Su Yijin did not answer his question, but asked: "Are you lost?"

"No, no." Luo Xiangbei panicked. Su Yijin didn't continue to question him when he was chatting with him at school. He thought he had believed what he said and didn't know where Su Yinan was. Unexpectedly, he pretended to have left. After entering school, he quietly followed behind him.

Could it be that when he said he would call the police if he couldn't find Su Yinan within today, he was just trying to stimulate himself? In order for him to come to Su Yinan?

"Get in the car, I'll take you wherever you want to go." Su Yijin said.

"No, I can just walk there by myself." Luo Xiangbei's heart was beating nervously. Su Yijin didn't know about Su Yinan at the institute or about the experiment, so he probably didn't know about super powers either. , but when he was at school, he asked him if he knew Su Yinan's secret.

So what is the secret he is talking about? Or are you just trying to trick yourself?

Seeing that Luo Xiangbei was very wary of him, Su Yijin simply said straight to the point: "I know you are looking for my brother. You know where he is."

"I didn't, I just, just..." Luo Xiangbei couldn't think of any excuse, so he pretended to be sick and asked for leave to come here. It was really hard to explain.

He simply said bravely: "I just have my own business and it has nothing to do with Su Yinan."

Su Yijin's brows furrowed slightly: "It should be class time now. Do you want me to call Teacher Yang? Ask him why his students are in such a mountainous countryside during class time?"

"No! Don't tell the teacher." Luo Xiangbei was so anxious that he was sweating. Do you want to tell Su Yijin the truth? But he promised Su Yinan not to tell anyone.

Su Yijin's tone slowed down: "He is my brother, I will not harm him. I am really worried about him and want to know where he is."

Luo Xiangbei bit his lip and said nothing. The person in front of him was indeed Su Yinan's brother, and judging from his attitude, it didn't seem that bad.