Chapter 4

When the second period of evening self-study was over, the day students left the classroom one after another, leaving only some students who lived on campus. They had to attend another period of evening self-study before returning to the dormitory.

Luo Xiangbei packed his schoolbag slowly, his eyes secretly glancing at Su Yinan.

It wasn't until Su Yinan stood up from his seat and picked up his schoolbag to go home that Luo Xiangbei also stood up.

He followed Su Yinan out of the classroom, took two deep breaths, and summoned the courage to shout to Su Yinan: "Su Yinan, let's go home together, okay?"

Su Yinan stopped, looked back at him, and uttered three words: "It's not going smoothly."

Su Yinan's home is in a high-end villa area. As a well-known figure on campus, after his address was found out, it was no secret to the whole class or the whole school.

It is indeed not in the same direction as where Luo Xiangbei lives.

But Luo Xiangbei has never told anyone the location of his home, and even a few of his close friends only know the approximate location.

Maybe Su Yinan's tone was too straightforward. At this moment, Luo Xiangbei didn't notice at all why Su Yinan knew that things were not going well with his family.

Luo Xiangbei did not give up. He quickly continued: "Then let's walk to the school gate together?"

"Um."

Hearing Su Yinan's agreeable answer, Luo Xiangbei couldn't hide the smile on his face, and his mood became happy, "Then let's go."

"Um."

The two were walking on the stairs of the teaching building one after another. Although they were walking in tandem, they were much closer than before. Luo Xiangbei could almost touch Su Yinan's arm in front of him by raising his hand.

His eyes followed Su Yinan's arm and landed on his hands. His fingers were very beautiful, slender and white, with clear knuckles.

There was a time when Luo Xiangbei thought that he fell in love with Su Yinan's hand first.

No matter whether he opened his eyes or closed them, it was those hands, and even at certain special times, he had imagined that those hands had done some indescribable things to him.

Although he later realized that he liked these hands because he liked this person, but now, looking at those beautiful hands waving in front of him, he had a desire to hold Su Yinan's hand.

The palms of his hands were itchy, so Luo Xiangbei squeezed them hard to stop his random reverie.

It was evening study time after school, and people were coming and going in the teaching building. Walking with Su Yinan was eye-catching enough, and he didn't want to become someone else's gossip material.

Neither of them spoke until they walked out of the teaching building.

Luo Xiangbei didn't feel embarrassed. Su Yinan was usually very silent, so this kind of interaction was almost foreseeable for him.

He had a lot to say to Su Yinan, but being surrounded by classmates was not a good time to say those words.

The two of them walked to the school gate like this. Finally, Su Yinan stopped next to a black car. Luo Xiangbei knew that this was the car that came to pick up Su Yinan.

He looked at Luo Xiangbei, and Luo Xiangbei understood what he meant, which meant: I'm going to get in the car.

"Well, be careful on the road. We'll see you tomorrow." In fact, he felt a little reluctant, but he still said goodbye to Su Yinan with a smile.