Chapter 26

Luo Xiangbei quickly retracted his hand and stammered in panic: "Then, um... I... I definitely don't want to do anything to you, I just, just..."

"What?" Su Yinan sat up slowly and raised his hands to rub his temples. Because he had just woken up, his voice was a little hoarse and he was still a little dazed.

Realizing that Su Yinan might not be feeling well now, his worry about Su Yinan suppressed the embarrassment in his heart. Luo Xiangbei said hurriedly: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Let me get you some water."

With that said, he turned around and went to get the mineral water given by the hotel to Su Yinan.

"etc."

Su Yinan called out to Luo Xiangbei. He had just glanced at the surroundings and found that the room they were in was very unfamiliar, but it was not difficult to tell from the layout that it was a hotel room.

He didn't understand why he was here. He wanted to ask Luo Xiangbei what was wrong with him, but when he saw that Luo Xiangbei in front of him was wet and there was dust on his head and shoulders, he changed his question. Said: "What's wrong with you?"

Su Yinan didn't notice that his own situation wasn't much better. He also had a lot of dust on him in the KTV bathroom, but Luo Xiangbei had already patted some of it off when he took off his coat.

"Ah? You don't remember?" Luo Xiangbei's eyes widened. When Su Yinan asked this, did he forget what happened in the KTV just now? "You won't be able to drink enough of a glass of beer, right?"

As soon as Luo Xiangbei said these words, Su Yinan's expression changed slightly: "Am I drinking?"

"Yes, you accidentally drank the wrong wine in my glass when we played truth or dare, but you only drank one glass." Luo Xiangbei said, and asked again with some uncertainty: "Are you really Don’t you remember anything?”

What kind of extremely poor drinking capacity is this?

Su Yinan's face turned even brighter, "I remember, I went to the bathroom."

"Then what?"

"Gone."

"..." Luo Xiangbei bit his lower lip, so he didn't remember dragging him into the bathroom stall and forcefully kissing him!

Luo Xiangbei was silent, but Su Yinan was eager to know the answer to him, "What happened after that?"

He has a special constitution. As long as he absorbs alcohol, he will enter an uncontrollable state. His consciousness will fall asleep and his instinctive desires will affect his behavior. The most terrifying thing is that the energy in his body will be out of control.

If the energy is out of control, it is very dangerous.

Su Yinan carefully looked at Luo Xiangbei several times from top to bottom, and then felt a little relieved after making sure that there were no signs of serious injury on his body except that he was a little dirty.

But Luo Xiangbei's next words made Su Yinan freeze.

"Are you taking advantage and then forgetting about it?" Luo Xiangbei blushed and turned his head away.

He actually forgot about their kiss!

Looking at Luo Xiangbei's shy expression, and thinking of the environment they were in now, a strange thought suddenly came to Su Yinan's mind.

Was he following his instinct and doing something to Luo Xiangbei? Did he take Luo Xiangbei to the hotel after drinking, and then...

The more he thought about it, the more he thought it was possible. Su Yinan's face began to turn pale. How much had he gone too far to make Luo Xiangbei look like this?