Chapter 20

After school this afternoon, Luo Xiangbei still didn't go to play ball. He did his homework seriously for a while. When Luo Xiangbei looked up, he realized that he and Su Yinan were the only two people left in the classroom.

Luo Xiangbei's eyes naturally fell on Su Yinan. The sky was gray and the light was backlit by the window, making it difficult to see Su Yinan's appearance.

I could vaguely see Su Yinan looking down at the notebook he had been writing in today.

With a thought in his heart, Luo Xiangbei walked towards Su Yinan.

Putting his hands on Su Yinan's desk, Luo Xiangbei's expression was a little awkward, but his tone was rare and serious: "Well, Su Yinan, I have something to tell you."

Seeing Su Yinan raise his head, he took out the pink envelope from his pocket: "This is what a girl I don't know asked me to deliver to you this morning... It's a love letter to you."

Luo Xiangbei observed it and saw that there was no change in Su Yinan's face before continuing: "But I don't want to show you this letter. If the girl asks me, I will tell her that you refused."

"I will never do this kind of thing again in the future. If anyone asks me to deliver these things to you again, I will refuse them directly," Luo Xiangbei said, putting away the envelope in his hand again: "I will tell them Say, you don’t accept love letters or gifts.”

After Luo Xiangbei finished speaking, he seemed to feel that his tone was too strong, and asked again: "Is that okay?"

Because of the love letter, Luo Xiangbei struggled for a long time today, and finally decided to explain it directly to Su Yinan. Just like Liu Yuxi said, maybe more people will come to him in the future to hand over these things to Su Yinan.

He didn't want to do such a thing, and he didn't want Su Yinan to accept other people's things.

Because he will be jealous.

He felt that as Su Yinan's boyfriend, he should have the right to do this.

Su Yinan should allow him to do this, right?

Luo Xiangbei looked at Su Yinan, feeling a little uneasy, worried that he would feel that he was too domineering, or that he would feel that he was too involved in his affairs.

But even with Luo Xiangbei's character, he didn't want to see others spying on his boyfriend.

Occasionally, he would even have some bad thoughts in his mind, and he would think that it would be good for Su Yinan to ignore anyone. His boyfriend was already very popular as he was now, and it was hard for him to imagine how many more love rivals he would have if Su Yinan became more enthusiastic.

He knew that his thoughts were wrong, but sometimes he just couldn't control it.

It's just that because he likes her too much, his possessiveness is causing trouble.

Su Yinan did not answer Luo Xiangbei's question directly. Instead, he closed the notebook he was looking at just now and handed it to Luo Xiangbei: "Here you are."

"Ah?" Luo Xiangbei was stunned and took the notebook, not quite understanding what Su Yinan meant.

"Didn't you say you wanted to improve your grades?" Su Yinan spoke in a very gentle tone: "Take it and take a good look."

Weren't they talking about love letters? Why did they suddenly shift to grades?

Luo Xiangbei opened the notebook inexplicably, and at a glance, it was full of Su Yinan's vigorous handwriting.