Chapter 36

This is super power! It’s the kind of superpower you think you are!

For example, you can bend a spoon, pick up objects from afar, and move instantly...

Luo Xiangbei thought about many previous situations with Su Yinan.

Su Yinan appeared in the alley wearing slippers, the change of clothes prepared by Su Yinan, and the basketball that just flew away from him. If you compare it with the super powers that Luo Xiangbei knows, these things can be explained at once.

Luo Xiangbei came back to his senses after being hit hard on the shoulder.

"Xiao Bei, Xiao Bei, how are you? Say something!" Li Zhao looked a little anxious.

Only then did Luo Xiangbei notice that several classmates had gathered around him.

"You couldn't have been knocked stupid! Doesn't it matter?" Li Zhao stared at Luo Xiangbei's head and looked left and right. He didn't see anything, but looking at Luo Xiangbei's stunned look, it didn't look like that. Nothing happened.

"I'm fine." Luo Xiangbei knew very well that he was not hit by the basketball.

"How could there be nothing wrong? Could it be that you were numb from being hit and can't feel the pain anymore?" The more Li Zhao thought about it, the more likely it was, and his face became uglier.

"I didn't..." Luo Xiangbei shut up for a moment. He didn't know what to say. He said that he was not actually hit by the basketball. Then how to explain the fact that the basketball flew out?

The male classmate who threw the basketball also ran over in a panic: "Um, I'm sorry, how about I take you to the hospital?"

"No need really, it's no big deal." Luo Xiangbei could only respond simply.

The male classmate was obviously still uneasy: "Will you feel dizzy? It should be painful. I heard that being hit by a basketball may cause a slight concussion. It's better to go to the hospital."

People around him also tried to persuade Luo Xiangbei, because Luo Xiangbei looked really painful when he was hit just now.

Otherwise, why would the basketball be bounced so far?

Luo Xiangbei spent a lot of effort to convince everyone that he was really fine.

When he finally had time to look at Su Yinan, Su Yinan had already disappeared.

Luo Xiangbei felt depressed. Did this person escape again?

——

On the rooftop of the locked teaching building, Su Yinan held the bracelet on her wrist tightly and leaned against the fence, panting.

The blue light on the bracelet could not be suppressed, and thin lightning bolts jumped up and down around the wrist.

It has been discovered, it must have been discovered.

From that night on, Luo Xiangbei should have noticed something was wrong.

Su Yinan had some illusions before, and Luo Xiangbei might not have noticed it, but now he couldn't deceive himself. The look Luo Xiangbei looked at him just now clearly said that he already knew everything.

What to do, what to do...

He knew that one day he would be discovered sooner or later, but he did not expect that this day would come so quickly and suddenly.

He originally planned to become a normal person as soon as possible.

He was originally...

What would Luo Xiangbei think of him? Will he be regarded as a monster like those before?