Chapter 46

In the classroom, a little girl with a ponytail looked at the children's smart watch on the table that had just been picked up from the ground and cried.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, This is the new watch my mother just bought for me. Now it doesn't work anymore. You pay me! You pay me!"

A short-haired boy stood nearby and was at a loss for words: "Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to break it, I just wanted to take a look."

The students around were noisy, and everyone said that the boy with short hair should accompany the little girl's watch.

"But I have no money. If my father finds out, he will beat me." The short-haired boy began to cry as he spoke.

The classroom instantly became a mess.

A small hand suddenly reached out to the table in front of the little girl and picked up the broken watch.

"What are you doing?" The little girl rubbed her eyes that were red from crying and looked at the owner of the hand.

He was a seven or eight-year-old boy who had just transferred to their class a few days ago. Because of his good looks, many girls were talking about him, but he didn't talk to everyone much.

The little girl remembered his name, he was Su Yinan.

"Your watch has been repaired." Su Yinan just took a look at the watch, put the watch back on the girl's desk, and then turned back to her seat.

The girl picked up the watch and pressed the button on the watch twice. The screen immediately lit up again. Her watch was really repaired!

There was an uproar among the surrounding students, and they all ran to Su Yinan's seat and started chattering.

"Su Yinan, you are so awesome. You just touched the watch and it was repaired!"

"Su Yinan, how did you do it? It's amazing!"

"Su Yinan, are you so good at repairing watches? Help me repair them too!"

The young Su Yinan suddenly became the focus of the class.

The little girl with a ponytail thanked him, and the short-haired boy who broke his watch also regarded him as a friend.

At that time, Su Yinan thought she could integrate into normal campus life.

On the way home from school with his new friends, the short-haired boy proudly showed Su Yinan his newly collected game cards.

When Su Yinan took the card from the little boy's hand, he heard the little boy's inner voice.

[This is a treasure from my collection and cannot be damaged. 】

"I won't break it." Su Yinan said.

The boy opened his mouth in surprise: "Why do you know what I am thinking?"

[Does he know what I’m thinking? Could he hear what I was thinking? 】

"I can hear it."

[How can normal people hear what others are thinking...]

Su Yinan lowered his head because he was not a normal person.

The little boy suddenly shook Su Yinan's hand away in fear, "You, you are so weird!"

strangeness?

Does he think he's weird like everyone else?

Su Yinan felt a little sad, and her temporary loss of control caused the stairs under their feet to break apart layer by layer.