Chapter 60

Luo Xiangbei's eyes were red, and tears fell down, soaking little Su Yinan's collar.

Xiao Su Yinan noticed his tears and became even more panicked: "What's wrong, Xiao Bei, why are you crying? Is it too cold here? How about I return your coat to you, and the T-shirt on me too?" for you."

"It's not...it's not cold, and I don't want your clothes." Luo Xiangbei felt even more uncomfortable when he heard that. Su Yinan was obviously afraid of the cold. He just hugged himself and said he was cold.

"Then you...then you don't like it here? I have done so many bad things, so you are still very scared..." Little Su Yinan said, with a look of struggle on his face.

"I don't like it here, but I'm not afraid of you." Luo Xiangbei sniffed and raised his head from Su Yinan's shoulders: "People here bully you and use you for research. They don't even let you wear clothes. Dress well, you are still so young...and your father...how could they do that to you..."

The painful expression on Xiao Su Yinan's face froze, and was replaced by uncontrollable joy.

"So... is Xiaobei crying because of me?" Xiao Su Yinan stretched out her hand to wipe away the tears that were still hanging in the corners of Luo Xiangbei's eyes, and looked at Luo Xiangbei with light in her eyes: "I was bullied, Xiaobei Are you distressed?"

"Of course it hurts. I really hope these things have never happened to you."

Su Yinan has always been alone when he grew up, and Su Yinan has always been alone when he was a child. If possible, Luo Xiangbei hoped to meet Su Yinan earlier. Even if he couldn't save him, he still wanted to meet him earlier.

Accompany him earlier, give him a hug earlier, tell him earlier that you feel sorry for him.

"Xiao Bei!" Xiao Su Yinan threw herself into Luo Xiangbei's arms and hugged him tightly, "Although I feel sorry for you when you cry, but I am really happy now. Xiao Bei is crying for me. I am so happy! Xiao Bei is crying for me. Bei really likes me."

"What's so happy about this...I like you very much!"

Luo Xiangbei felt that the emotions in little Su Yinan were about to overflow, and her small body was trembling slightly while holding him.

Xiao Su Yinan turned her head and rubbed Luo Xiangbei's neck: "Then... Xiaobei, wouldn't it be better for you to stay here with me? You don't like it here, how about I try my best to make you like it? No one can do it now. Bully me, we can always be here, always together."

"Stay here? Why stay here..." Luo Xiangbei didn't understand what little Su Yinan meant. Red lights suddenly lit up in the institute, like some kind of warning flashing.

Little Su Yinan's voice was very low. He leaned against Luo Xiangbei's ear and said word by word: "Stay here with me and be with me forever."

What?

After the words fell, before Luo Xiangbei could react, the surrounding scene began to fall apart like fragments of a cracked mirror.

Before he could scream in surprise, the scenery in front of him was distorted. When he opened his eyes again, a gray-white room appeared in front of Luo Xiangbei.

This is a room with a closed door and no windows. There is a bed in the center of the room, surrounded by various toys. It looks like a bedroom or a prison.

"This is where?"

Luo Xiangbei was sitting on the ground, and little Su Yinan in his arms was stroking his face with her hands, "This is my room, Xiaobei, can we stay here forever?"