Chapter 23

"I really wanna stop (I really want everything to stop),

But I just gotta taste for it (but I can't bear to just taste it like this)..."

The so-called kneeling with one's mouth open probably feels like this. Luo Xiangbei's voice is clean and pure, as if it has an attractive magic power.

As soon as the music started, everyone was involuntarily quieted down and listened intently to Luo Xiangbei's singing.

"It's way too soon, I know this isn't love (Maybe it's going too fast, I can't call it love yet),

But I need to tell you something (but I really want to tell you),

I really really really really really really like you (I really really really really like you),

And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too (I really want to hold you and possess you like this, do you have the same mood as me)..."

When singing these lines, Luo Xiangbei turned to look at Su Yinan, his eyes were shining with stars, and his pupils were full of Su Yinan's look.

Su Yinan took a deep breath and gradually tightened her hands on the sofa. The black bracelet on her wrist, which was blocked by the sleeves of her coat, kept flashing blue light along with his violent heartbeat.

This is... the song Luo Xiangbei sang to himself.

This knowledge made Su Yinan's body temperature continue to rise. He wanted to look away from Luo Xiangbei, but he had to look at him.

When the song ended, several girls took the lead in applauding. Zhang Xinting's roommate couldn't help but praise: "Luo Xiangbei is so amazing. This is the singing of gods! It's so beautiful!"

"This is your first time listening to it. Have you heard of it? We, Xiaobei, are good at a lot of songs!" Liu Yuxi's tone sounded like an old father showing off his children, and she urged Luo Xiangbei: "Xiaobei Bei Kuai plays another one!"

"Okay!" Luo Xiangbei chose a few more songs generously.

Li Zhao glanced at the playlist he chose and clicked his tongue twice: "You really plan to play the prince of love songs tonight, why are they all such sweet songs?"

"Can't you?" Luo Xiangbei said casually, but his face was a little red, and he subconsciously picked up the wine glass and took a sip of wine.

"It's not impossible, but can you not keep looking at the school idol when you sing? I almost thought you were confessing to the school idol just now." Li Zhao said this in a voice that was not loud, but enough to make people around him Luo Xiangbei and Su Yinan heard clearly.

"Cough cough cough..." Luo Xiangbei, who was drinking, choked violently.

"I'm just saying casually, why are you so excited?" Li Zhao patted him on the back twice and smiled at Su Yinan: "Don't mind the school boy, I'm just kidding."

Su Yinan gave a low "hmm", but his face still looked calm.

But no one knows how intense the inner activities are.

Everyone played lively for a while, and several people took out the dice prepared under the KTV coffee table and started playing. After playing a few games, a friend Li Zhao brought suggested: "It's okay to just guess the number of dice." It’s fun, why don’t we have a competition, and the loser will take truth or dare?”

"Okay, okay!" Zhang Xinting glanced at her roommate, obviously very interested in this proposal.

Several other dice players readily agreed.