Chapter 70

"Luo Xiangbei's grades have improved a lot recently. Keep working hard." Teacher Yang pointed to a pile of homework books on the table: "You can hand this out later."

"Okay." Luo Xiangbei reached out to pick up the pile of homework books, but Su Yinan picked him up first.

Upon seeing this, Teacher Yang smiled and said, "I heard that recently the classmates are spreading rumors that you two are a couple?"

Luo Xiangbei felt relieved again, "Everyone is joking. You know we have a good relationship. Besides, we are both boys."

"I guess everyone is just messing around. It would be better if there is no such thing. Students should still focus on learning." Teacher Yang said and waved his hand: "Okay, go back to the classroom quickly. Class will start soon."

"Good teacher."

Luo Xiangbei left the office in relief. He patted his chest and said, "I thought Teacher Yang knew something. Shouldn't we be more careful?"

Su Yinan was very calm: "Don't think too much, we can just get along normally."

Luo Xiangbei was right when he thought about it. The more deliberate you are, the easier it is for people to think too much. People who are generous and open-minded are most likely to joke. If you are really hiding it for fear of people knowing, it will make people think there is something wrong.

Thinking this way, he relaxed.

After that, the relationship between the two was no different from before, but before long, the classmates around them noticed that Su Yinan seemed to be a little different from before.

When he was with Luo Xiangbei, he became much gentler and no longer looked cold. Some people even saw him smiling.

The iceberg melts and the earth revives. This is probably what it feels like.

The classmates who did not dare to approach Su Yinan before began to try to contact Su Yinan. After a few times, everyone gradually discovered that their unattainable school idol, although he did not talk much when communicating with others, told him He listens attentively to everything, never being perfunctory or indifferent.

Not as gentle as when he was with Luo Xiangbei, but not as scary as they imagined.

Luo Xiangbei was also very happy to see Su Yinan slowly integrating into the group and gradually getting in touch with everyone more.

In the past, Su Yinan was too lonely. He hoped that Su Yinan could live like an ordinary person and have friends of his own.

Although, occasionally his desire for exclusivity would come out to cause trouble.

But this is normal. A couple in love doesn't want the other person to focus on him. Anyway, he just knows that Su Yinan is his and no one can take it away.

At noon, Su Yinan followed Luo Xiangbei and several of his friends to the cafeteria. Ever since Su Yinan came back to school, there has been a regular addition to their dining team. Su Yinan also got along with them after going back and forth. More familiar.

At the dinner table, everyone was chatting about the games of LOL they played together last night.

Li Zhao, who was originally showing off that he got five kills last night, suddenly said with a bitter look on his face: "Xiao Bei, are you and the school girl here specifically to stimulate us singles?"

Luo Xiangbei, who was putting potato slices on Su Yinan's plate, turned to look at Li Zhao: "What's wrong? I thought you were used to it in the past few days."