Chapter 77 Extra 4

High School Daily 2:

On May Day, Luo Xiangbei planned to take Su Yinan to the comic exhibition.

Luo Xiangbei is someone who has played cosplay. Naturally, he wanted to dress up when he went to the comic exhibition. Thinking that he hadn't worn the cat cosplay suit for a long time, he tried it on at home.

But halfway through trying on the necklace around his neck, he didn't know why he couldn't put it on, so he had to call Su Yinan for help.

"Put this on for me," Luo Xiangbei shook the small leather neck ring in his hand.

Su Yinan was stunned for two seconds when she saw his outfit. She stiffly took the necklace and put it on Luo Xiangbei.

Luo Xiangbei wanted to step away and take a look in the mirror, but Su Yinan grabbed his waist, lifted up the long cat tail behind him with one hand and shook it: "In addition to the ears, is there a tail?"

"Yes, this one is tied around the waist. There are steel wires inside that can be made into various shapes." The two of them were very close, and Luo Xiangbei could naturally hear Su Yinan's violent heartbeat.

Feeling happy, Luo Xiangbei deliberately leaned into Su Yinan's ear and exhaled: "Next time, do you want to try wearing the tail in other ways?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Su Yinan used force on her hands and led Luo Xiangbei to fall on the bed. Luo Xiangbei lay on top of Su Yinan, his face slightly red, and he probably knew what Su Yinan wanted to do.

Su Yinan said and took out her mobile phone: "Next time I'll try the tail. This time we'll try something else. I'll take a cosplay photo for you, but in this posture."

At the comic exhibition the next day, Luo Xiangbei didn't go out wearing his cat cosplay suit, and Su Yinan didn't need to stop him. Thinking of the hours they spent yesterday, he was too embarrassed to wear it out.

After the May Day holiday, the lingering heat of this incident has not faded.

During self-study in the evening, Luo Xiangbei asked Su Yinan to take photos of himself and some cosplayers when they went to Comic Exhibition. When Su Yinan was flipping through the photos, he accidentally found the pile of special ones he had taken for Luo Xiangbei that day. Cat cos photos.

The scene was so exciting that Su Yinan couldn't control it. There was a clang, and the desk behind him suddenly fell apart, and the books and stationery on Huang Yi's desk were scattered all over the floor.

Huang Yi jumped up from his chair and exclaimed: "Last time it was a chair, this time it's a table. What kind of quality are these desks and chairs in the school!"

The noise attracted the attention of the surrounding students, and Luo Xiangbei was also startled. He immediately understood what had happened. Fortunately, Huang Yi was not injured.

Looking at the familiar scene in front of him, Luo Xiangbei realized that it was because of Su Yinan that Huang Yi's chair was broken last time.

Luo Xiangbei felt a little happy when he thought that Su Yinan had this reaction because of him, but he always felt sorry for Huang Yi.

When helping Huang Yi pick up the book that fell on the ground, Luo Xiangbei said subconsciously: "I'm sorry."

Su Yinan, who also squatted down to pick up the book, also said: "Sorry."

This made Huang Yi a little confused: "Why are you all apologizing to me? It's not you who caused the broken table."

Luo Xiangbei was silent. It was really his boyfriend who broke it, or it was because of him.

However, these words must not be uttered. The two looked at each other and felt that they would have to find an opportunity to make up for Huang Yi in the future.

——

High School Daily 3:

Life in the senior year of high school is completely different from that of the second year of high school. There are endless questions and endless books to memorize every day.

Everyone has less time to go out and have fun, and we all know that this will be a very critical year.

It's just that occasionally Luo Xiangbei wants to be lazy for a while when he gets tired of studying.

This weekend Luo Xiangbei decided to invite everyone to play LoL and relax.

When Luo Xiangbei told Su Yinan about this matter, Su Yinan unexpectedly disagreed.

"You didn't get two big questions right in the last monthly math test. How about we understand it first before playing?" Su Yinan really felt like a teacher supervising students at this time.

"But Li Zhao and the others are waiting for us, so let's just play a few games, okay." Luo Xiangbei grabbed Su Yinan's arm and acted coquettishly.

Su Yinan was helpless, "Okay, just play two games."

"You're the best!" Luo Xiangbei kissed Su Yinan on the cheek and ran to turn on the computer.

Su Yinan touched his face and showed a smile.

After the two games were over, everyone was still enjoying the game. Li Zhao proposed another game. Just as Luo Xiangbei was about to agree, Su Yinan coughed lightly in his voice: "It's time to study."

"Oh, okay." Luo Xiangbei wilted immediately.

Then I turned off the computer obediently and started working on my math paper.

When he arrived at school the next day, Li Zhao quietly said to Luo Xiangbei, "You know? When you were playing games yesterday, you came back to school and talked nonsense. Your tone really sounded like the kind of person who is controlled by his wife."

Luo Xiangbei pushed back to Li Zhao in a joking manner, and then looked at Su Yinan cautiously. Seeing that his expression was expressionless, he probably didn't hear what Li Zhao said, so he felt a little relieved.

But the words kept echoing in his mind: Those who are controlled by their wives...

Thinking back to the way he looked when talking to Su Yinan yesterday, Luo Xiangbei's face turned red. Could it be that they really looked alike?

——

High School Daily 4:

One day, Su Yinan began to struggle with the issue of address.

"Should lovers use some terms of endearment?"

Luo Xiangbei only realized this problem when Su Yinan asked. Su Yinan called him Xiaobei, and he called Su Yinan by his full name, as if they had never called him anything special.

Couples should all call them baby, sweetheart, darling... and other nicknames, right?

"Then...bao, baby?" Luo Xiangbei tried to shout, but found that it was really difficult to say it out.

Su Yinan couldn't even shout.

The two of them were so shy for a while.

But this shyness didn't last long. When doing certain exercises, Su Yinan naturally asked Luo Xiangbei to shout out.

Probably because he was happy to hear it, Su Yinan enjoyed calling out nicknames every day for entertainment.

So, after Luo Xiangbei was forced to call him a lot of random names that he couldn't even remember, he finally discovered that the reason why Su Yinan was so entangled in the issue of names was because Liu Yuxi read him a pure love story, in which the two The protagonist is very enthusiastic about shouting nicknames. He has to shout a different nickname in every chapter, and even shouts out the flavor of role-playing.

Luo Xiangbei didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he felt a little sweet in his heart.

Glancing at Su Yinan who was sitting by the bed reading a book, Luo Xiangbei quietly approached him and called out: "Husband."

Immediately, Luo Xiangbei got a big wolf dog that jumped towards him excitedly.

The author has something to say: Ouch! ! I want to draw... a photo of cat ears from my boyfriend’s perspective_(:з”∠)_...