Chapter 35

In the remaining two days of vacation, Luo Xiangbei did not meet with Su Yinan. It was not that Luo Xiangbei didn't want to meet, but Su Yinan seemed to be very busy.

Su Yinan didn't say what he was busy with, but Luo Xiangbei knew that it must have something to do with his physical condition.

Although he was worried, Su Yinan didn't mention it in detail, just said that he had nothing to do, and Luo Xiangbei could only tell him to have a good rest and take care of himself.

Of course, even if they didn't meet, they would still chat on WeChat, but when chatting, Luo Xiangbei always felt as if Su Yinan was deliberately avoiding him.

It wasn't obvious while typing, but it became more obvious when they met face to face.

School started today. Su Yinan seemed to be doing everything as usual. He ate the snacks he brought to him and answered the math questions he asked. However, Luo Xiangbei felt that something was not right about Su Yinan. He even used the "um" syllable that he often used. There have been some changes.

This feeling is very subtle, because no matter how you look at it, Su Yinan doesn't show anything strange on the surface.

Thinking that this feeling had appeared since the 5th, Luo Xiangbei knew that it must be related to what happened that night.

Su Yinan was probably afraid that he would know the secret.

Luo Xiangbei recalled the scene that night again. He could still clearly remember the series of noises he heard. He was very sure that something broke and fell at that time, but after turning on the light, he saw nothing. .

Sherlock Holmes once said: Eliminate all impossible results, and the remaining one, no matter how unbelievable, is the truth.

How could broken things be restored in an instant? Luo Xiangbei definitely couldn't do it himself. There was only one possibility: Su Yinan had done something.

This certain thought made his hands clenched unconsciously, because it was too unbelievable.

Luo Xiangbei didn't understand how he did it.

What is the special function of the octopus alien? The magic of Harry Potter?

Could it be that he used a prop called a recovery flashlight like Doraemon?

"...Xiao Bei? Why are you so dazed?" Zhang Xinting stood next to Luo Xiangbei with a bag of pastries and looked down at him: "You haven't responded to my calls for a long time. Why are you so lost in thought? You just finished the National Day and went to school for the whole day. Are you so confused?"

"Ah, I'm just worried about the results of this monthly exam." Luo Xiangbei came back to his senses and found a reason.

This reason is not just random. He is really worried about his monthly exam results. After all, he has been studying hard for a while. If there is no progress, it will be very disappointing.

"That's right, the questions this time are not easy. I seem to have made a mistake in the last big question in mathematics. I don't know how many points I can get in the exam this time." Zhang Xinting also became worried as she spoke.

"You will definitely get good grades in the exam." Luo Xiangbei said with relief.

Liu Yuxi, who was next to me, also said, "Oh, the exam is over anyway, so there's no point in thinking about it. I heard that the teachers worked overtime during the National Day holiday to correct the test papers, and the results should be known in the afternoon."

"Hey, let's not talk about this. I brought you a gift for this National Day outing. These are snacks unique to that scenic spot. Each of you has a box." Zhang Xinting said and put the cakes on Luo Xiangbei's table.