Chapter 22

The first monthly exam of this semester came as scheduled amidst the expectations of the students.

Well, maybe most people are not looking forward to it. Anyway, the monthly exam has begun.

Because it is a more formal exam, it is natural to divide the classrooms according to their student numbers. The student numbers of Luo Xiangbei and Su Yinan are far apart. They are not in the same classroom. During the exam, Luo Xiangbei was not able to see him. Su Yinan.

Fortunately, this time Luo Xiangbei was focused on the exam. He wanted to test his learning results during this period, and he did not deliberately go to meet Su Yinan. He just used WeChat to contact Su Yinan after returning home and have a simple chat. Let’s talk about how the exam went.

On the last day of the exam, during lunch break, Li Zhao sent a message to the WeChat group.

Tianli Zhaozhao: Attention, everyone! See you at KTV at 8pm tonight! I shared the address in the group.

Tianli Zhaozhao: This time I also invited two friends, both from Class 6.

Luo Xiangbei clicked on the address and saw that Li Zhaoding's KTV was not far from his home. It only took half an hour to walk there. It would be faster if you rode a bicycle. There is a subway station next to it, which is very convenient for transportation.

yue: Why don’t we have a meal together after the exam?

Tianli Zhaozhao: Girls all want to go home and change their clothes! It just so happened that my parents also asked me to go home for dinner, so I made a reservation for 8 o'clock.

yue: (Okay. Emoticon package)

yue: Then everyone should go home and change clothes.

Tianli Zhaozhao: Remember to notify the friends you invite!

All the way north: that's for sure.

Others in the group also responded.

Now that the time and place had been agreed upon, Luo Xiangbei hurriedly sent a message to Su Yinan, sending the time and the address shared by Li Zhao.

This seems to be Su Yinan's first time participating in a group activity.

Thinking of this, Luo Xiangbei thought it would be better if he asked Su Yinan to meet outside first, and then go to KTV with him.

All the way north: Can we meet at the subway entrance near the KTV? Just at Port A.

Boyfriend: OK.

After happily making an appointment with her boyfriend, Luo Xiangbei put his mind away and prepared to seriously face the last exam in the afternoon.

——

At 7:40 pm, Luo Xiangbei came out of the subway entrance and immediately saw Su Yinan standing at the corner away from the crowd.

Su Yinan was wearing a black casual jacket with a white T-shirt underneath. He looked even more handsome than when he was in school.

Luo Xiangbei's heart quickened twice as he looked at it, and he even took a few quick steps on his feet.

He also changed out of his school uniform and wore a hooded sweatshirt with black and yellow printed cartoon patterns. He looked much better behaved than usual. When Su Yinan looked up, he saw a bright yellow figure jumping around. Running towards him, a furry animal, a rabbit, appeared in his mind.

"I thought I came early enough, but I didn't expect you to come earlier than me. Have you been waiting for a long time?" Luo Xiangbei gasped and looked at Su Yinan with a natural smile.