Chapter 52

When Luo Xiangbei came back with the takeaway, Su Yinan had already "brought" his laptop over.

Luo Xiangbei glanced at his computer. The LOL game screen was showing on the screen, and Su Yinan was watching a live broadcast from an auxiliary perspective.

Luo Xiangbei glanced at the game ID, FG-Yu? Isn't this the support of the FG team?

"Are you learning how to play support? How do you know about the live broadcast platform Shark TV?" Luo Xiangbei was a little surprised. Watching live broadcasts does not seem to be something Su Yinan would do.

"Well, I just searched it online." Su Yinan turned her head, "Don't you want me to assist you?"

Luo Xiangbei was very happy that his boyfriend went to learn how to play support for him. He opened the takeout box and put it in front of Su Yinan, then sat down next to Su Yinan, "Then let's eat and watch together, and I can explain it to you. .”

The boys couldn't stop talking when they talked about games. Luo Xiangbei was originally a game addict. He pointed at the live broadcast screen and explained to Su Yinan various gameplays and techniques about LOL.

Su Yinan was actually not completely unfamiliar with this game. After Luo Xiangbei said he wanted to play LOL with him, he carefully searched for information and videos. As a being with a photographic memory and amazing ability to understand, theoretically he Basically you already know how to play this game.

But when Luo Xiangbei told him, he still listened quietly. He liked the way Luo Xiangbei talked about the things he liked, and his whole person was particularly dazzling.

"Hey, are you listening carefully?" Luo Xiangbei saw that Su Yinan was not looking at the computer screen, but was staring at himself, and waved his hand in front of his eyes.

"Um."

"Then what did you say I just said?" Luo Xiangbei was confused.

"When you repair the tower soldiers, I have to help you with your sword." Su Yinan easily repeated what Luo Xiangbei said.

"Okay, just pretend that you are listening carefully." Luo Xiangbei pointed at the screen and said, "But if you want to look here, you can't keep looking at me."

"Why?"

"Is there any need to ask why? We are learning how others play, so of course we have to watch the game screen." Luo Xiangbei turned his head. He was embarrassed to be looked at. "Although you don't have to look at the blackboard and the screen during class. Textbook, but now it’s my teaching time, you have to listen to me.”

"Um."

"Look at the screen, don't look at me."

"I try my best."

The two of them watched the video and chatted, and it took a while before they finished their dinner.

Luo Xiangbei glanced at the time. It was still a long time before the agreed 8 o'clock. He thought that he had almost told Su Yinan about the content of the game, and it was time to actually play it and give it a try.

"Have you finished playing the game?"

"Um."

"Then let's try a match. The new account we just registered needs to do teaching tasks, and the level is not high enough to have summoner skills. You can use my trumpet to play." Luo Xiangbei remembered that his trumpet also had some With few heroes, it is more than enough to play a few games.

"good."

The two boarded the game, and Luo Xiangbei pulled Su Yinan into the room to start a matching game.