Chapter 13

Monday's flag-raising ceremony was a little different from the past. After the regular procedures, the dean came to the stage and picked up the microphone.

He cleared his throat and said with a smile on his face: "Today, on behalf of the school, I want to commend a male classmate of our school who acted bravely on Friday night, bravely fought with the knife-wielding gangster, and helped the owner recover the stolen property. It was a leather bag, but this classmate did good deeds without leaving his name. The owner only knew that he was wearing our school uniform, so he sent the pennant to the school."

The director said, unfolding the banner in his hand: "Let us give this classmate a warm applause."

Luo Xiangbei touched the back of his head, feeling a little embarrassed. Unexpectedly, the aunt gave him a banner.

Li Zhao behind him clapped his hands and said in Luo Xiangbei's ear: "This is so cool! You do good deeds without leaving your name. Who do you think this person could be?"

Luo Xiangbei said awkwardly: "The scope is so large, it's hard to guess."

Li Zhao continued: "A knife-wielding gangster, you dare to do this, he is a NB. I thought that only you, Xiaobei, could do such a helpful thing, but I didn't expect that there were people like you in the school."

Luo Xiangbei was shut up. He didn't know when he started to give everyone the impression of being helpful. In fact, he was not as good as everyone thought.

Because sometimes even he himself can't understand the meaning of doing those things.

The dean gave an emotional speech and continued to praise the students who acted bravely: "Thank you to this student for standing up bravely when other people's property was infringed. His spirit is worthy of everyone's learning, and he is a role model for all teachers and students in the school. I am grateful to us The school is proud to have such outstanding students, but we also hope that all students will be careful and calm when encountering such things, act within your ability, and pay attention to your own safety while acting bravely..."

Luo Xiangbei felt a little guilty when he heard the dean's praise. He was not as great as the dean said.

He just subconsciously followed what his mother told him, to be a good boy and a good person.

She said that those who help others will also be helped by others. When you are full of kindness to the world, the world will treat you gently.

That night, at that critical moment, if I was not stabbed by the last knife, did it mean that what my mother said was fulfilled?

In this way, the person who should really be grateful was probably the "ghost" who secretly helped him that night.

——

After school in the afternoon, Li Zhao came to Luo Xiangbei to play ball. Because his arm was injured, Luo Xiangbei refused on the pretext that he wanted to study.

It was the first monthly exam since becoming a sophomore in high school, and Li Zhao didn't find it strange.

After Li Zhao went downstairs, Luo Xiangbei dug out the math exercise book given by Liu Yuxi and started working on it. His mathematics has never been very good, and many basic questions are prone to errors, but he has made the greatest progress with relative improvement.

But because his foundation was so poor, he encountered difficulties within a few minutes of doing it.

Glancing at Su Yinan who was still sitting in the classroom, Luo Xiangbei hesitated and walked over with the exercise book in hand.