Chapter 41

There wasn't much decoration in the room, just a simple small square table. Looking along the table, there was a long passage outside the glass wall. There are some other glass rooms on both sides of the passage. Occasionally, a few people in gray uniforms will pass by. Some of them are holding documents in their hands, some are talking in low voices, and their expressions all look serious.

"This is a secret research institute for superpowers. I'm sorry to bring you here, but you and the young master were both in the isolation ball at the time. We can only take you away together." The blonde woman's standard Mandarin drew Luo Xiangbei. His attention was drawn back. If you didn't look at her face, you wouldn't be able to tell that she was a foreigner just by listening to her voice.

"Master? Su Yinan? How is he now?" Those thrilling scenes flashed through Luo Xiangbei's mind, and his nerves suddenly became tense.

"The young master is in the testing laboratory, and the doctor is extracting the data from the young master." the woman replied.

"Extract data? Shouldn't we treat his body first? His face looks very bad." Luo Xiangbei was worried. Could this be some strange superpower research center? Like the kind of place described in novels and TV shows that doesn't care about people's lives or lives, and uses people with super powers as experimental subjects for research?

"Please don't worry, this is normal for the young master." The blonde woman said in a normal tone.

"What does normalcy mean? You..." Luo Xiangbei obviously couldn't accept this answer. He wanted to continue asking, but the sensor door of the room opened with a loud sound.

A middle-aged man wearing a white coat walked in. His hair was gray and he looked like he was shouting to him from a helicopter.

Behind him, there were several people in white coats and a man in a suit and leather collar.

When the blond woman saw the person coming, she shouted respectfully: "Doctor."

It turned out that he was the doctor who was investigating Su Yinan's physical data, and he seemed to be the person in charge here.

Luo Xiangbei immediately changed the subject of the question and said to the doctor: "Where is Su Yinan? I want to see Su Yinan!"

Faced with Luo Xiangbei's eagerness, the doctor did not reply immediately. He nodded to the blond woman, who respectfully exited the room.

A man in a doctor's white coat walked up to Luo Xiangbei, and under Luo Xiangbei's nervous eyes, began to check his physical condition.

The man rolled Luo Xiangbei's eyelids, measured Luo Xiangbei's blood pressure and pulse, and finally put a strange device on Luo Xiangbei's head.

After a few minutes, the prop on his head made a beeping sound. The man took off the prop after observing it and said to the doctor: "Preliminary judgment is that neither the body function nor the nervous system has been damaged."

The doctor nodded and pressed a switch on the remote control. The surrounding glass walls instantly turned into solid silver, immediately turning the room into a hidden space.

The doctor said to Luo Xiangbei: "Now we can have a good talk without worrying about any news leaking out here."

Luo Xiangbei looked at the doctor, then at the people behind him, and quietly grabbed the quilt covering him. He didn't quite understand the purpose of these people, although he felt that they rescued him and Su Yinan didn't look alike. Is a bad person.

He still remembered that the doctor on the helicopter also called Su Yinan "young master". He shouldn't have done anything to him and Su Yinan, right?

Seemingly sensing Luo Xiangbei's worries, the man in a suit stepped forward, smiled at Luo Xiangbei and said, "Let me introduce myself first. I am the agent of this research institute and also the young master's lawyer. You can Call me Lawyer He, we are the team responsible for researching and experimenting on the young master’s superpowers, and everything here is to serve the young master, so please rest assured, we are not bad people.”