Chapter 43

Su Yinan said nothing while sitting on the bus to the institute, as if he was suppressing his emotions.

Luo Xiangbei kept glancing at Su Yinan beside him. He felt that Su Yinan must be angry.

He really didn't expect that there would be so many strange clauses in the contract, nor did he expect that he would be implanted with a chip after signing the contract.

Subconsciously, he touched the back of his neck. There was a very shallow mark there. It must have been implanted when the doctor took him for an examination.

Because there was something wrong with everything about his body after yesterday's examination, Luo Xiangbei didn't realize that such a small thing was placed in his body.

Should it be said that he is too nervous, or that he trusts everything related to Su Yinan too much?

Su Yinan didn't say what the specific function of this chip was, but Luo Xiangbei felt that it would at least have a positioning function, because he implanted it to prevent the secret of super powers from leaking.

In fact, he didn't care much about this matter. The chip had no impact on the body. However, Su Yinan seemed unhappy, so he immediately asked the institute to send a bus to take him to remove the chip.

"Su Yinan, it's already so late, why don't you go next time." Luo Xiangbei wanted to pull Su Yinan's clothes, but he dodged him.

Luo Xiangbei didn't give up and continued to act coquettishly: "But I'm sleepy and want to sleep."

"Sleeping in the car."

There's no use even acting coquettishly?

"I promise that next time someone asks me to sign, I will read what's written on it carefully. It's really not a big deal, so don't be angry."

Just as Luo Xiangbei finished speaking, there was a snap, and the luggage rack opposite them suddenly disconnected.

Su Yinan turned to look at Luo Xiangbei and said in a very serious tone, "Xiaobei, this is a very serious matter. You signed the contract indiscriminately and underwent an inexplicable physical examination."

"Isn't that your research institute? You won't harm me." Luo Xiangbei was frightened by Su Yinan's look, but he didn't flinch: "That's not some inexplicable physical examination. The doctor said that the data information on me is It may be helpful to your research on super powers. As long as I can help you, I am willing to sign any contract."

Su Yinan stopped talking again.

"And didn't you say that if you don't sign, your memory will be wiped out? The people at the institute will stimulate the hippocampus in my head, and then I will lose the memory related to you. If that's the case, how could I not sign? "Luo Xiangbei doesn't want to forget anything related to Su Yinan.

"You are my boyfriend."

Luo Xiangbei knew what Su Yinan meant. He was his boyfriend. He didn't need to sign that kind of contract, and his memory would not be wiped away.

"Then aren't you worried about me telling your secret?"

"You are my boyfriend."

Therefore, I believe you will not tell anyone. Even if you tell me, I will bear all the consequences.

Su Yinan's eyes were very focused, and their eyes merged together. Luo Xiangbei felt that he seemed to understand Su Yinan's thoughts.

Feeling moved in his heart, Luo Xiangbei said: "It's the same for me, you are also my boyfriend."