chapter 2

During physical education class, a group of young figures were sweating on the school's open-air basketball court.

With a handsome dribble, Luo Xiangbei took off and scored a shot, winning the cheers of many girls outside the court.

"Luo Xiangbei! He's so handsome!" Some bold girls even called out his name directly.

Pulling up his school uniform shirt and wiping the sweat from his face, Li Zhao said with an envious look on his face: "Hey, when did a girl cheer for me so enthusiastically?"

"Look at your face, I don't think it's possible in this life." The classmate behind him who was playing basketball with him hit him unceremoniously.

"Although I have dark skin, I am still sunny and strong, so my face is not that bad." Li Zhao said unconvinced.

"It's really not that bad. It's much better than black charcoal." Another classmate also joked.

Li Zhao deliberately stared at Luo Xiangbei's face again and again: "What's wrong with girls nowadays, do they only like fair and clean ones like Xiaobei?"

Luo Xiangbei was amused and began to joke: "Hey, I can obviously rely on my face to make a living, but I have to rely on my talent."

As he spoke, he picked up the basketball and spun it on his fingers.

"Fuck you," Li Zhao snatched the basketball from Luo Xiangbei's hand: "Just rely on your face, stop showing off."

Although Luo Xiangbei's grades are average, boys like him who are good at basketball and clean-looking are somewhat popular on campus. In addition, Luo Xiangbei has a good personality and can get along with everyone, boys and girls. The people there are very popular.

Probably because the topic turned to the issue of appearance, Li Zhao suddenly sighed: "Come to think of it, there is another handsome boy in our class who never plays basketball? I have never seen him come to physical education class."

The male student next to him naturally knew who he was talking about and added: "Maybe Su Yinan is not good at sports, but he has good grades and the teacher won't care if he doesn't take physical education class."

Another male classmate also came over and said, "Thank you to the school boss for leaving us a way to survive. Otherwise, if someone like him, who has good grades, good looks, and rich family, has excellent athletic ability, what else would we have?" Competitiveness?”

Li Zhao clicked his tongue twice: "I really admire you! What kind of courage allows you to compete with Su Yinan? The school grass is so awesome, even if he has no power, we can't fight."

Luo Xiangbei was listening, rarely joining in the conversation.

Su Yinan is not good at sports? He didn't think so. He felt that Su Yinan just didn't want to go to physical education class. According to his temperament, he probably didn't want to move or have too much contact with people.

It is undeniable that Su Yinan is a person who easily attracts the attention of others.

Although he has a very cold personality and always keeps to himself, everyone can't help but want to see him. He is the focus of the crowd wherever he goes.

The reason, aside from external factors such as family background and grades, is that one is because of his good looks, and the other is because of the cool aura he carries.

The school beauty once said that Su Yinan had a very mysterious temperament that was particularly attractive. Over time, people felt that he had an otherworldly aura about him.