Chapter 14

[I haven’t had Malatang for a long time, and I’m craving it. 】

[However, Su Yinan doesn’t like crowds, so he might as well eat dumplings. There are few people in the dumpling shop, so I don’t know if Su Yinan likes dumplings. 】

[Oops, if I accidentally bump into Su Yinan, will he be angry? 】

[He probably doesn’t like being touched. 】

In front of the sink in the bathroom, Su Yinan looked at himself in the mirror, and the voice in Luo Xiangbei's heart that he heard when he just touched him came to mind.

Because of himself, Luo Xiangbei didn't choose what he wanted to eat.

Also because he was worried that he would be angry, Luo Xiangbei withdrew his hand faster than him with just a simple touch.

The hand on the sink almost crushed the countertop to pieces, and the black bracelet on his left wrist generated waves of electricity and kept sizzling due to his emotional fluctuations.

Su Yinan didn't know whether his current mood should be called happy or sad.

I'm glad that Luo Xiangbei really likes him and thinks about everything for him, but I'm sad that I can't respond to him like a normal boyfriend.

He couldn't even open his mouth to explain or explain anything.

Because he is not a normal person, he is a monster.

If Luo Xiangbei knew his secret, he might run away immediately.

Apart from anything else, it's hard to accept that your thoughts will be read just by being touched by him.

What's more, his energy can get out of control anytime and anywhere.

He forgot who had told him before that there was no privacy or security around someone like him. He was like a devil, bringing only fear and disaster to people.

He originally just wanted to look at Luo Xiangbei from a distance. He had no intention of approaching him, but he took the initiative to approach him.

He is not a saint, how could he push away the person he has longed for so long.

However, this feeling is really too painful.

He wanted to get close but couldn't. He wanted to be nice to him, but he didn't know when he would hurt him.

If Luo Xiangbei was with an ordinary person, it would be very sweet and intimate at this time.

He is such a cheerful person and will definitely smile happily.

But just thinking of that scene made him feel suffocated.

This feeling is so contradictory. On the one hand, he feels that he is not qualified to have someone who likes him so much, but on the other hand...

He really couldn't bear to let go.

If only I were an ordinary person.

After taking a few deep breaths, Su Yinan took out her cell phone and dialed a number.

The call was quickly connected, and Su Yinan asked in a low voice: "How is the testing of the new drug developed?"

——

After a while, Su Yinan returned to the classroom.

Luo Xiangbei was worried that he had diarrhea and planned to go to the toilet to find him.

As soon as he came back, Su Yinan said to Luo Xiangbei: "Go and eat spicy hotpot."

"Ah?" Luo Xiangbei took a while to react: "But there will be a lot of people in Malatang..."