Chapter 64

"That means, it doesn't matter if I want to hug you and kiss you?" Luo Xiangbei excitedly pressed into Su Yinan's arms.

"If you continue to practice control, the problem of out-of-control energy should be completely solved." Su Yinan said intimately in his ear: "You can do something else even if you want to."

The hot and humid breath sprayed on Luo Xiangbei's ears, making him numb all over. Is Su Yinan teasing him so explicit now?

"You, why do you seem to be a different person?"

"Then do you like me as I am now or as I was before?" Su Yinan continued to talk in Luo Xiangbei's ear.

Luo Xiangbei's ears turned red when he was teased: "They all like it."

Su Yinan smiled lowly: "Didn't you bring the other part of me out of your consciousness? I still remember someone saying that you must take me out and never separate from me."

"You still remember...those things in the dream."

"Of course I remember. You also said that you like me, both good and bad." Su Yinan's eyes were gentle: "You didn't lie to me."

"Of course not! I like you no matter what you are."

Luo Xiangbei paused for a moment, then asked his curious question: "But, which part of you is that 8-year-old you?"

"You can understand it as my desire."

There is a desire for great power, and there is a desire for other things.

Su Yinan was afraid that his desires would control his powers and cause some irreversible consequences, so he gradually closed these desires. But because of this, the growth of energy is out of balance with his own growth, so the situation of energy out of control will become more and more serious. However, this part is more complicated. I will find an opportunity to explain it to Luo Xiangbei slowly in the future.

"But I didn't expect that even if I closed my desire, your voice would still come into my heart." Su Yinan pinched Luo Xiangbei's ears as she spoke, "Those words you said in your heart when you were a freshman in high school are still in my heart." I heard everything in the store and in the classroom.”

"So, that's when you started to like me?

Noticed himself because he heard his own voice?

"Yeah." Su Yinan's eyes were deep and dark, like a bottomless whirlpool, trying to suck Luo Xiangbei in: "Xiaobei, you are the key to my heart. Since you have released the other part of me, You have to be responsible for me. You promised to stay with me all the time. If you are gone, I don't know what will happen."

Luo Xiangbei nodded without hesitation: "I will be responsible for you, and I will be responsible for you for the rest of my life."

"Thank you, Xiaobei." Su Yinan hugged Luo Xiangbei tightly, as if she wanted to embed him into her body.

Thank you for setting me free, thank you for coming to me, thank you for being with me.

"Then you just say thank you and don't have any substantive expression?"

"Huh? What kind of expression do you want?"

"For example, like this -" Luo Xiangbei said and kissed Su Yinan's lips.

——

Su Yinan ran to Luo Xiangbei not long after he woke up, but in fact there were still many things waiting for him to do. The two hung out for a while before Su Yinan had to go back to the research institute first.

Although Luo Xiangbei was reluctant to let go, he knew that business matters were important, so he temporarily separated from Su Yinan.

Coming down from the teaching building, Luo Xiangbei received news from Li Zhao.