Chapter 12

Warm sunlight filtered in from outside the window and sprinkled on the sheets, illuminating the person curled up on the bed hugging the quilt like a lazy kitten.

His eyes were opened by the bright light, and Luo Xiangbei stretched out his hand to block his eyes.

He vaguely touched the phone next to the pillow a few times, turned on the screen and saw that it was already 12:30 noon. It was rare to have a late sleep on Saturday, and Luo Xiangbei felt comfortable all over.

Today is a nice weather, perfect for going out on a date.

Luo Xiangbei turned over and took his mobile phone to send a message to Su Yinan.

All the way north: Su Yinan, I said yesterday that I would treat you to a barbecue. Are you free today?

After a while, Su Yinan didn't reply.

Could it be that he is still sleeping?

Luo Xiangbei got up first to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Until he cleaned himself up, had lunch, and did his homework for a while, Su Yinan didn't reply to his message.

Are you busy with something?

We just kissed him yesterday, and today we are ignoring him, starting to mess with him and finally abandoning him?

All afternoon, Luo Xiangbei looked at his phone frequently, but his phone never received the information he wanted.

When the sun was about to go down, Su Yinan finally sent a message back...: I have something to do today.

All the way north: What about tomorrow? . : Not even tomorrow.

Luo Xiangbei was a little disappointed that they couldn't go out on a date on the weekend.

Luo Xiangbei wanted to send a message to Su Yinan to say something, but the other party sent another message...: It's not convenient for me to check my phone these two days...: I'm going to be busy first.

After that, Su Yinan was silent again.

Luo Xiangbei pursed his lips. It seemed that Su Yinan really had something important to do.

Since love can't happen on weekends, as a high school student, all that's left is studying.

Luo Xiangbei vented all his grievances about not being able to date on an English test paper. He even refused when Li Zhao sent a message to him to play LOL.

After finishing the English paper, Luo Xiangbei opened WeChat and looked at it.

Sure enough, there was no information at all.

Suddenly he felt a little unhappy that Su Yinan's WeChat name was a period. He clicked on Su Yinan's note and changed it directly to "boyfriend".

I finally feel better.

——

The cold machine made a ticking sound, and was surrounded by various metal instruments connected to conduits of various shapes. This was a scene like a science fiction movie.

In a transparent glass laboratory, a young man sat on a metal chair with his head hanging down. His brain was connected to rows of wires and tubes, and large and small instruments were tied to his body, flashing blue or red light.

Outside the glass, in front of a row of LCD screens, several researchers in white coats were analyzing data.

One of the older researchers, who seemed to be their leader, pointed at a line of numbers on the screen and said with a serious face: "The energy value in the prefrontal lobe area of ​​the brain fluctuates violently and is about to exceed the normal range. Prepare for the 73rd electric shock."