Chapter 17

The classrooms, corridors, and even the entire school went dark.

It happens to be cloudy tonight, there is no moonlight outside the window, and the whole world has no light at this moment.

"Is there a power outage?"

"Wow! What's going on!"

"There's a power outage! It's so dark!"

The classroom quickly became noisy, and Teacher Yang on the podium was also startled by the sudden darkness.

But as a teacher, her first priority at this time is to comfort the students in the class as soon as possible, "Everyone, calm down first! Don't move around, be careful of getting hurt. There should be a sudden power outage. Don't worry, wait for me to ask about the situation. .”

As he said this, Teacher Yang took out his cell phone and started making calls.

No one could see anyone clearly in the dark environment, so the students were naturally not as obedient as usual.

The teacher's greeting had no effect, and everyone still made a fuss.

Some people even started singing songs, and some said they wanted to tell everyone a ghost story.

Luo Xiangbei sat there blankly, the darkness in front of him making his body tremble.

He was afraid of closed spaces without a trace of light, and even more afraid of the light from fluorescent screens in the dark.

In the classroom, many people have already taken out their mobile phones for lighting.

Even though the space in the classroom is not small, and even though there are many classmates around, at this moment, the pictures in the memory still come to mind little by little, and Luo Xiangbei's body can't help but tighten.

He wanted to make some noise and moved his lips several times, but nothing came out.

A strong sense of fear was like a beast emerging from the darkness, quietly covering him.

His breathing quickened unknowingly, and Luo Xiangbei seemed to have completely forgotten where he was, and his whole person became numb.

Su Yinan quickly noticed something was wrong with Luo Xiangbei.

Turning his head quickly, he could clearly see Luo Xiangbei's appearance even though he couldn't see his fingers.

At this moment, Luo Xiangbei's face was pale and bloodless, and he was shaking uncontrollably with his fingers on the edge of the table.

Su Yinan's heart seemed to be hit hard by something, and she almost immediately shouted Luo Xiangbei.

But Luo Xiangbei showed no reaction.

"Luo Xiangbei!" Su Yinan shouted again, with urgency in his voice.

"Ah?" Luo Xiangbei finally came back to his senses. He subconsciously wanted to look at Su Yinan, but he couldn't see anything.

Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but panic again.

"Are you afraid of the dark?" Su Yinan stared closely at Luo Xiangbei's face, and he found that there was a lot of panic in his eyes.

Luo Xiangbei shook his head, and then remembered that Su Yinan should not be able to see his movements in the darkness, and opened his mouth in a low voice: "I... didn't..."

"lie."

As Su Yinan said this, he was about to get his cell phone for lighting, but Luo Xiangbei stopped him as if he was frightened.