Chapter 9

During lunch break, Luo Xiangbei sat in the classroom and scrolled through a few photos he had just saved on his phone.

It was the photo of him and Su Yinan that someone secretly took that was posted in the group last night.

The photo captured both him and Su Yinan very clearly. Su Yinan was as indifferent as ever, while he had a faint smile on his face, looking inexplicably harmonious.

This is probably the first photo taken between them.

Although it was secretly photographed.

Thinking of Su Yinan and his actions today, Luo Xiangbei felt that maybe he didn't care much about these gossips.

Didn't he want to hide their relationship? This surprised Luo Xiangbei. He thought Su Yinan would avoid him in school.

However, they are all boys, so there seems to be no need to deliberately avoid anything.

Most of the students now just speculated on how their relationship had improved, wondering why Su Yinan suddenly had a friend around him. Although there were many jokes that brought them together, almost no one thought that the two of them were really in love.

Maybe I think too much, and being secretive will make people suspicious.

After all, that was Su Yinan, and it was hard for anyone to imagine him in love.

Everyone in the small group only made fun of him, and more often asked him when he had a good relationship with Su Yinan.

Luo Xiangbei felt relieved and a little sorry at the same time. Although they were friends, there were some things that he couldn't say easily.

Opening WeChat, Luo Xiangbei clicked on the dialog box with Su Yinan.

The chat history still focused on the "good dreams" Su Yinan told him last night.

My heart felt sweet again.

This person is indeed different from what he seems on the surface.

He had always felt that Su Yinan was a very gentle person. Although he didn't know why he didn't like to talk and was cold to everyone, he believed that his judgment was absolutely correct.

Su Yinan would secretly give him gifts, explain to him carefully the questions he got wrong, and would take off his coat to give to him because he was afraid of the cold.

Even though they only dated for a few days, Luo Xiangbei felt that he was discovering that others didn't know about Su Yinan every day.

He also wanted to know more about him.

I just don't know why Su Yinan refuses my contact. He is gentle to me and at the same time refuses my approach, which makes Luo Xiangbei feel conflicted.

Could it be that Su Yinan actually didn't like being touched by boys?

The hand holding the phone twitched, and I felt a little depressed.

He liked Su Yinan, so he couldn't help but want to get close to him and touch him, but as for Su Yinan...

Doesn't he feel like this?

After being stunned for a while, Luo Xiangbei exhaled and stopped his random thoughts.

I want to treat everyone to a barbecue in the evening. He said that he can bring his family members, so it shouldn't be a problem for him to bring his family members. Anyway, everyone thinks that he and Su Yinan are friends, so they shouldn't think too much about it.

I wonder if Su Yinan will be willing to come.

Thinking about it, Luo Xiangbei sent a message to Su Yinan.