Chapter 31

The driver's behavior was a bit exaggerated. It was obvious that he was overly nervous. Su Yinan did not want his driver to be frightened, so he reminded: "obey the traffic rules."

He has already calculated the time. The speed limit on this road is 80. The map shows that the road is clear. As long as he follows this speed, he can reach the institute on time without running a red light.

"Master, are you sure you can make it in time?" The driver took a deep breath.

"Um."

Probably because of Su Yinan's protection, the driver finally calmed down and stopped driving randomly.

Su Yinan then found a comfortable position, palmed his hands, and a blue envelope appeared in his hand.

It was a love letter written to him by Luo Xiangbei.

Originally, I wanted to save it until I got home, but after arriving at the institute, I might not be able to move freely for several hours. Su Yinan really couldn't bear it for that long.

Carefully opening the envelope, the faint scent of paper hit her face, and Su Yinan unfolded the white letter paper.

Luo Xiangbei's handwriting is not very beautiful, but it can be seen that he writes very carefully every stroke:

To my dearest boyfriend Su Yinan:

I have never written a love letter, and I don’t know what other people’s love letters are like. I can only write down what I want to say to you most.

You said you don’t have anything you want to do, so I want to accompany you to find what you want to do, something that makes you care, be interested, and be happy.

If you can’t find it, let me be the thing that makes you happy. I can’t give you the best, I can only give you myself.

After all, I'm popular with everyone and I'm handsome, so you should be very satisfied, right?

I like you the most, Luo Xiangbei

Holding the letter tightly to his chest, Su Yinan fiercely covered his face with his hands. He was glad that he had taken the medicine, because at this moment, his face turned red rarely.

Did Luo Xiangbei know that when he wrote this in his love letter, he would not only take it seriously but also think too much about it?

——

After returning home, Luo Xiangbei took out the small dinosaur doll that Su Yinan had caught for him today from his backpack, fell back with the doll in his arms, and lay on the bed.

We did a lot of things with Su Yinan today, ate cake, drank milk tea, played games... and watched a movie.

Ahem, well, I just watched a movie.

Recalling the scene in the cinema, Luo Xiangbei covered his face with a doll.

The way Su Yinan kissed him was something he had never seen before, with a certain emotion, no longer lifeless.

There was a light called desire in his eyes, and his deep pupils seemed to suck people in, making him a hundred times more charming than usual.

Is this what Su Yinan was like?

Sure enough, his usual cold and lonely feeling was probably due to illness.

Because I can't have contact with other people.

Luo Xiangbei thought, slid open his phone, and searched for diseases that should not be touched. Most of them were different from Su Yinan's situation.

Maybe a very rare condition?