Chapter 15

Lin Qingxue, a sophomore in high school, is recognized as the campus beauty of her school and a well-known cosplayer in a well-known cosplay club. I heard that she was a children's clothing model when she was a child, and she is also a figure who attracts everyone's attention wherever she goes.

Luo Xiangbei wasn't very familiar with her, but she was asked to help by their club once before, so she wasn't considered a stranger.

The handsome guys and beauties gathered together, and the scene that was already attracting attention became even more uncontrollable. Luo Xiangbei felt as if a spotlight was shining on the heads of the three of them, and they instantly became the center of focus at the school gate.

Lin Qingxue used her fingers to hook her hair behind her ears. She first looked at Su Yinan and then smiled at Luo Xiangbei and said, "Are you free during the National Day?"

The people around who heard Lin Qingxue's words couldn't help but exhale softly. Could it be that the school beauty wanted to have a date with Luo Xiang? This is big news!

Everyone pricked up their ears, fearing they would miss some shocking gossip.

"What's the matter?" Luo Xiangbei certainly wouldn't think that Lin Qingxue came to date him.

As if she noticed the attention of the surrounding people, Lin Qingxue lowered her voice a little, "Didn't you help us with a role last time? We have another film to make during the National Day, so you can come too. Everyone likes it." Your last cosplay image."

Luo Xiangbei suddenly realized that this was what happened.

On May Day this year, Lin Qingxue and his club wanted to take a set of outdoor cosplay photos. Because they were characters in a certain game, there were many characters, and there happened to be one boy missing. A junior boy in the club who knew him temporarily took it. He pulled away.

Although it was his first time cosplaying, Luo Xiangbei didn't have stage fright at all. He had a very open-minded personality and was able to get into all kinds of roles. People in the club had a good impression of him at that time. I had a few chats with Lin Qingxue.

He didn't expect Lin Qingxue to come and invite him.

Although he thought cosplay was quite fun, it was just this year's National Day... Luo Xiangbei's eyes fell on Su Yinan. He didn't want to waste the seven days off. He wanted to go out on a date with Su Yinan.

"...I have something to do and I can't go on National Day."

Seeing Luo Xiangbei's refusal, Lin Qingxue did not show too much regret, but simply persuaded: "Are you really not coming? This time you will play the same role as you did last time. There is no need to prepare new props or costumes. .”

"Sorry, something really happened." Luo Xiangbei smiled and politely declined.

Lin Qingxue's eyes fell on Su Yinan again: "Is the school girl interested in giving it a try?"

"Not interested in."

Su Yinan was just concentrating on eating his Malatang. It seemed that except for a glance at Lin Qingxue when she appeared, he never paid attention to Lin Qingxue.

Luo Xiangbei thought that if he were a normal straight man, it would be difficult to refuse a good-looking and cute girl like Lin Qingxue.

Unfortunately, neither he nor Su Yinan was.

Probably because she knew Su Yinan's character, Lin Qingxue wasn't angry at his disregard. She just pretended to be hurt and sighed, "It seems I'm not charming enough to please these two handsome guys."