Chapter 44

"Master Luo?" The doctor stopped, "Please stay in the room and don't run around."

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask if the tests I did yesterday were helpful to your research?" Luo Xiangbei paid attention to the doctor's expression. Today's doctor looked more serious than yesterday.

The doctor made two strokes on the tablet in his hand, "It will take some time for some of the data analysis results to be released, but the young master doesn't seem to want you to get involved in this matter."

"I don't want to get involved, I just hope I can help." Luo Xiangbei felt that the doctor's attitude towards him was a little different from yesterday, but he couldn't tell what was different.

"Really?" The doctor stared at Luo Xiangbei and looked up and down for a long time, as if he was exploring something: "Actually, I have a guess now."

"Guess?" Luo Xiangbei felt a little uncomfortable and subconsciously leaned against the wall.

The doctor didn't mean to retract his gaze. He continued to look at Luo Xiangbei and said, "Yes, there are speculations about why you won't be harmed."

"Isn't it because Su Yinan doesn't want to hurt me?"

"There are too many people that the young master doesn't want to hurt. You should understand him. He never wants to hurt anyone or anything. But unfortunately, you are the only one who has not been hurt at all when the young master is out of control. Of course, I still don't want to hurt anyone." Not sure if it's just a coincidence that you weren't injured."

Indeed, Su Yinan is not the kind of person who wants to use super powers to hurt or destroy something.

But why is he the only one who has not been injured?

If it's just a coincidence, is it a coincidence every time after so many times?

"Then, is it because he likes me?"

The doctor shook his head, "I think you are not the first young master to have this kind of feeling... Well, I mean, for example, the young master also likes a cup or a puppy, but unfortunately, even The things he likes cannot escape the fate of being hurt."

It's precisely because the things he likes will be hurt by him, that's why Su Yinan doesn't dare to take the initiative to express his feelings.

The doctor took two steps closer to Luo Xiangbei: "Of course, for the young master, I think you are the first to like him as a lover."

Luo Xiangbei's heart moved, so like him, is he also Su Yinan's first love?

The doctor continued while thinking deeply: "But in terms of emotions, liking this kind of emotion shouldn't be so clear-cut. Just because it's love, it doesn't make it extra special, right?"

"That's right."

There are many kinds of likes, love, family, friendship, each one is equally important.

"So I'm guessing that your feelings for the young master will also have an impact on your ability? Of course, this is just a hypothesis. In fact, it is not that the young master has not been liked by people since he was a child. Unfortunately, the same people who like him Will be hurt." The doctor seemed to be talking to himself: "It would be nice if we could do an experiment on your interaction."

"Our interaction? What kind of experiments are needed?" Luo Xiangbei was willing to cooperate if it would be helpful to Su Yinan's research on super powers.

The doctor did not answer Luo Xiangbei's question, but changed the subject and said, "Did you have close contact with the young master just now when you were together?"