Chapter 30

"Is this disease difficult to treat?" Luo Xiangbei's eyes revealed worry. He had never heard of such a weird disease and didn't know if it was serious.

"Yeah." Su Yinan has been working hard for this for ten years, but has made no progress.

The worst possibility was that it might be like this for the rest of his life, but Su Yinan couldn't say this.

"It doesn't matter. No matter how difficult it is to treat, I will stay with you. If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me. Also, I don't know your disease very well. Is there anything you need to pay attention to..." Luo Xiangbei His tone was urgent. On the one hand, he felt sorry for Su Yinan, and on the other hand, he was anxious to do something for him.

But Luo Xiangbei's words stopped when Su Yinan suddenly approached him.

Su Yinan lowered his head, leaned close to Luo Xiangbei's ear, and whispered, "Xiao Bei."

This was the first time Su Yinan called him that.

Luo Xiangbei's ears itched and his breathing stopped for a moment.

Su Yinan squeezed his hand: "It's okay, don't worry, just be the same as before."

"Okay." Luo Xiangbei nodded obediently, almost subconsciously.

The panic in his heart disappeared inexplicably. Luo Xiangbei looked at Su Yinan's side face and thought, this is how people who usually look cold and indifferent get close to each other.

This makes people want to stop.

"By the way, let's go shopping somewhere before dinner?" Luo Xiangbei rarely went on a date with Su Yinan, so he held hands and went on a date. Naturally, he wanted to hang out for a while longer.

But Su Yinan said, "I'm going back."

"Ah? It's so early, it's only 4:30." Luo Xiangbei didn't expect Su Yinan to go back now. He thought he would stay with him until the evening: "Do you have anything else to do?"

"Um."

"Are you in a hurry? No, can you stay with me for a while?" Luo Xiangbei pulled the shoulder strap of his backpack and looked up at him, with an expression that clearly didn't want Su Yinan to go back.

Su Yinan let out a breath and glanced at the time on her phone: "I have to go back at 5 o'clock at the latest."

"Okay," seeing Su Yinan say this, Luo Xiangbei had no choice but to agree. Maybe there was something going on at Su Yinan's family, and he couldn't force him anymore.

But his voice was still muffled, and he was obviously reluctant to give up.

Su Yinan glanced at the milk tea shop next to her and said proactively: "Buy milk tea for you?"

"Is this considered buying me with milk tea?" Luo Xiangbei whispered.

"Coax you."

When Su Yinan said these two words, the expression on his face did not change.

Luo Xiangbei chuckled: "Then you can coax him."

Su Yinan took Luo Xiangbei to order milk tea.

When the two of them were waiting for the milk tea to be prepared with their numbers, Luo Xiangbei said: "I heard that a new handicraft shop has opened nearby. It's only a few minutes away from here. There's still half an hour, which should be enough. You can accompany me." Shall I go take a look?"

"Um."

Seeing that Su Yinan agreed, Luo Xiangbei took out his cell phone and prepared to search for the exact address, but found that his cell phone was turned off because it was out of power.