Chapter 40

Luo Xiangbei hurriedly carried Su Yinan on his back. Due to the violent shaking of the ground, Luo Xiangbei almost fell out with Su Yinan.

There was a loud crash, and the flower bed behind him was shaken to pieces.

Luo Xiangbei couldn't control much anymore, so he started running with Su Yinan on his back.

The cracks in the ground were like a persistent pursuit, extending in the direction Luo left in the north.

Everything around them was shaking violently, and the surrounding trees began to fall towards them. The strong wind was raging around the two of them, making Luo Xiangbei's ears numb.

After narrowly dodging a tree branch flying towards them, Luo Xiangbei felt a little panicked. He knew that the current situation was more or less caused by Su Yinan's out-of-control super power.

It turns out that Su Yinan really wasn't exaggerating. His super power is really dangerous when he loses control.

But no matter how dangerous it is, he can't leave Su Yinan here alone. These things affected by super powers don't seem to let him go just because Su Yinan is the source of all this.

Even the closer you get to him, the more dangers gather.

Luo Xiangbei couldn't imagine that if Su Yinan stayed here alone, he would be swallowed up by the broken ground after losing consciousness.

With a crash, the street lamp in front of him fell in front of Luo Xiangbei, almost hitting them both.

Looking in shock at the crackling light emitted by the torn wires on the street lamp, Luo turned north and changed direction and continued running.

The sound of breathing became more and more rapid. Luo Xiangbei didn't know how long he would have to run with Su Yinan, and he didn't even know where to run.

He suddenly understood the reason why Su Yinan came to this abandoned park. If Su Yinan's energy went out of control on the streets or in the hotel, it would definitely cause huge turmoil, and it would inevitably hurt innocent people, and it would turn into an unpredictable war. estimated disaster.

You can't go outside, but nowhere in the park is safe.

The broken ground behind him made it impossible for Luo Xiangbei to turn back. Of course, he did not dare to lead Su Yinan into the woods. He was afraid that those branches would also become targets of attacks.

What should I do? If I keep running like this, my physical strength will not be able to support it.

The turmoil around him didn't give Luo Xiangbei time to breathe or stop and think. Soon, the walkable roads in the entire park were almost destroyed beyond recognition.

At this moment, there was a buzzing sound overhead. Luo looked up to the north and saw a helicopter circling overhead.

——

On the helicopter.

"Doctor, the wind is too strong down here, we can't get any closer," warned a helmeted researcher staring down the park with a telescope.

The doctor looked down at Luo Xiangbei, who was running with Su Yinan, and frowned, "Why would the young master be with a young man at this time?"