Chapter 48

For a moment, Luo Xiangbei felt that the surroundings had become much quieter. The two influential figures gathered together, and many people were a little curious about what was happening on their side.

Li Zhao had always been interested in Lin Qingxue. Now that he had such a good opportunity to get in touch, there was no reason why he would let it go. He rambled on and tried his best to find a topic to chat with Lin Qingxue.

Lin Qingxue was also very talkative and fully accepted Li Zhao's enthusiasm. Everyone occasionally exchanged a few words and the atmosphere was quite harmonious.

Somehow, while chatting, we ended up talking about the monthly exam results.

"Su Yinan is really amazing. He always ranks first in the grade. I didn't do well in the monthly exam this time and dropped 3 places." Lin Qingxue said and smiled at Su Yinan, but Su Yinan was engrossed in eating and didn't see it.

"It's normal that I didn't do well in the exam because the questions this time were difficult. When we have time later, we can correct the wrong questions together and study together and make progress together." Li Zhao usually doesn't pay much attention to studying. His grades are usually above 200 in grade. This time The exam was no exception. When he said this, Chen Yue almost spat out the soup he had just drank.

In fact, everyone knows that Lin Qingxue's grades have always been among the top 20 in her grade. Although she has dropped 3 places this time in the monthly exam compared to last time, her ranking is still within the top 20.

But after the last KTV, they all knew that Li Zhao liked Lin Qingxue. As brothers, they would naturally not try to dismantle Li Zhao.

"Really? Okay, I'm not good at math anymore. Can you teach me math?" Lin Qingxue smiled and winked at Li Zhao, making Li Zhao feel elated.

Fortunately, Li Zhao was somewhat self-aware, and he really wanted to agree to Lin Qingxue's request, but his math scores were really unsatisfactory, so he had to say awkwardly: "I'm not very good at math either."

Li Zhao only regretted that he did not study mathematics well and missed an opportunity to have close contact with the goddess.

"Luo Xiangbei, what about you, how are you doing in math?" Lin Qingxue turned around and asked.

Luo Xiangbei shook his head: "Mine is not very good either. I have always failed before."

"That was before, right," Lin Qingxue's friend interjected: "When I went to the office today, I heard Lao Hu praising your great improvement in math scores. I heard that Su Yinan helped you with tutoring before the exam?"

"Oh, yes."

Luo Xiangbei didn't know this girl, but some time ago, Su Yinan's special tutoring for him during self-study every night almost went viral in the grade group. It is estimated that many people know about it now. Luo Xiangbei still remembers that someone was in the group at that time. Li said that there was a feeling that the male god suddenly went into the sea.

Although it's weird, I have to say that this description is somewhat accurate. Luo Xiangbei is the only person Su Yinan has given such one-on-one tutoring.

"I can't tell that the number one in our grade is so good at teaching. I really envy Luo Xiangbei." Lin Qingxue looked at Su Yinan generously: "Su Yinan, can I have your Penguin or WeChat? Yes? I also want to ask you some math questions that you don’t understand.”

The words were a bit direct as soon as they were asked, and even Li Zhao, who had a relatively big personality, heard something different.

Luo Xiangbei thought that the last time he and Su Yinan met Lin Qingxue, she seemed to care about Su Yinan. There were rumors before that Lin Qingxue liked Su Yinan. Could it be true?