Chapter 18

"The call is coming!"

"Wow! There's a call! There's a call!"

The students in the class exclaimed one after another, and the cheers in the entire teaching building rose and fell one after another.

Teacher Yang's expression was very surprised. She just got the news on the phone. It was clearly stated that the circuit in this area was out of order and could not be repaired in a short time. The school was about to use a temporary broadcast to announce the end of school, and was already arranging security guards and teachers. Prepare to evacuate students.

I didn't expect the sudden call. It seems that the repair work was very efficient.

Teacher Yang cleared her throat, "Since the call came, everyone should continue to read and do homework. I will go out for a while. Monitor, please keep an eye on everyone for me."

The squad leader girl immediately stood up and responded: "Okay, teacher!"

Teacher Yang left the classroom door, seemingly to communicate with other teachers.

At this time, Luo Xiangbei was still in a daze.

Just now, Su Yinan said that the call would come soon, and then the call actually came. Just like what he said, the call really came 10 seconds later.

Is it a coincidence? This is too magical.

But if it's not a coincidence, how can we explain it?

Could it be that Su Yinan is a prophet? Can you predict the future?

Ha, it’s impossible...

Luo Xiangbei felt that his idea was a bit outrageous, but the doubts in his heart could not be eliminated, so he simply turned his head and asked Su Yinan, "How did you do that? The call came right after you said it was coming!"

"Guess."

Su Yinan was still the same, his tone of voice didn't even fluctuate, and he didn't express any surprise or joy because he was right about the call.

Luo Xiangbei felt that Su Yinan's "guess" was the same as the "passing by" he said in the hospital last time, with a bit of perfunctory flavor.

I can't figure it out, but I really can't find any other reasonable explanation.

"I always find it incredible!" Luo Xiangbei was even more excited than Su Yinan himself, and his tone of voice unconsciously rose a bit, "This is a completely accurate prediction of the future. Su Yinan, don't you have any super powers?" Ability, right?"

Wow——

A series of noises were heard, and the pile of books piled on Liu Yuxi's desk suddenly seemed to be pushed by something, and they fell to the floor.

"Why did the book fall over?"

Luo Xiangbei's attention was immediately diverted. No one had touched those books just now.

Huang Yi, who was sitting behind Luo Xiangbei, heard the noise and looked over, "Hey, what's going on?"

Suddenly, Huang Yi seemed to see something strange. He stared at Luo Xiangbei's desk and said doubtfully: "Don't you two have any other pens? Why are you still fighting to use one pen?"

After Huang Yi said this, Luo Xiangbei noticed that his and Su Yinan's hands were holding a pen at the same time.

What a coincidence, it was the mechanical pencil that Su Yinan gave him.

The picture that no one could see in the darkness before appeared clearly in Luo Xiangbei's eyes. His ears turned red and he quickly let go of his hand. He didn't have the time to think about how Su Yinan knew the time of the call. .