Chapter 59

As we walked, we were surrounded by dilapidated scenes.

The corridor was filled with the smell of strange potions that came from nowhere, mixed with the cold air, making each breath uncomfortable. Occasionally, there are scattered blue lights that appear and disappear, giving the already scary research institute a touch of spookiness.

Luo walked northward unhurriedly. He carefully avoided the scattered gravel and broken glass on the ground, and his tension was heightened to the highest level.

It's not like Luo Xiangbei has never played games such as escape rooms before, and now he really feels like he's actually there. Except for him and Su Yinan in his arms, no one else was seen in the corridor, but looking at the closed doors around him, he was always afraid that something would suddenly come out.

Coupled with the thought that some terrifying experiments might be going on in these rooms, he became even more panicked.

This is definitely not a normal research institute, not the research institute he knew before.

It's not an exaggeration to describe Luo Xiangbei's mood at this moment as a mess. Apart from the emotional fear and worry, he can't figure it out now in the face of this series of things that happened. There are so many things that he can't understand. Too much.

Apart from anything else, Su Yinan in his arms made him a little confused.

The aura of Su Yinan on this little Su Yinan felt familiar to Luo Xiangbei that he couldn't describe, but it was also somewhat different from the Su Yinan he knew. It's not that it's different because he's 8 years old, it's just some kind of intuitive difference, and Luo Xiangbei can't tell specifically.

But apart from anything else, he could feel that this little Su Yinan would not hurt him, and even because he was with little Su Yinan, Luo Xiangbei became a little more courageous.

However, Luo Xiangbei was still curious about what was going on with Su Yinan.

Suddenly, Luo Xiangbei thought that Su Yinan could read minds.

I have been holding him and thinking about something for so long, but the other party didn't say anything. Was he pretending not to hear or not being able to read his mind?

Give it a try.

Luo Xiangbei began to talk to Su Yinan in his heart.

[Su Yinan, can you hear me? 】

[Su Yinan, if you don’t answer me, I will ignore you! 】

Little Su Yinan didn't respond and was still pointing the way to Luo Xiangbei: "Go up the stairs in front."

"good."

He can't read minds?

Luo Xiangbei continued to test: "By the way, Su Yinan, do you still remember what words were engraved on the pen you gave me last time?"

"Huh?" Su Yinan looked confused, not understanding what Luo Xiangbei was asking.

Didn't he know about giving him a mechanical pencil? Is it really just Su Yinan when she was 8 years old?

"Did you have an illness when you were 4 years old?" Luo Xiangbei thought of what Su Yijin told him before. If it were Su Yinan who was 8 years old, he should be able to answer it.

"Well, it's a very serious illness. It becomes like this after the illness is cured."

He still remembers what happened when he was 4 years old, but his memory only lasts until he is 8 years old? Then why do you know yourself?