Chapter 50

After evening self-study, the two walked to the school gate together.

Luo Xiangbei was reluctant to say goodbye to Su Yinan.

I was teased by Su Yinan for a long time at school today, but he didn't get any advantage at all, and I felt a little uncomfortable all over.

Now that school is over, I always want to spend some time alone with Su Yinan.

But he was also afraid that Su Yinan would be unhappy if he knew that he kept thinking about these messy things. No matter how thick-skinned he was, Luo Xiangbei became coquettish at this time.

Su Yinan opened the car door and did not get in the car immediately. Instead, she stared at Luo Xiangbei for a long time.

Luo Xiangbei was already a little uncomfortable, but now he felt even more like he had been seen through.

"Why are you looking at me all the time?" His boyfriend has a good-looking face and a good figure. Staring at him like this can easily make him commit a crime.

Su Yinan did not answer Luo Xiangbei's question, but said to the driver: "You go back first."

He closed the car door, turned to Luo Xiangbei and said, "Let's go."

"Where to go?" Could it be that his inner thoughts were really seen through?

"Go home with you." Su Yinan walked to Luo Xiangbei.

"Just go home with me?"

"Um?"

"Can't you do something else?" Luo Xiangbei held his palms so hot that they felt hot, "I don't have anyone at home."

"Xiao Bei..." Su Yinan's tone was helpless.

"Okay, okay, I know your ability will be out of control and you can't do anything to avoid causing trouble, so just go home with me." Anyway, it's only a while that I can stay with Su Yinan.

Thinking about it carefully, wasn't going home from school with Su Yinan something that I had always dreamed of doing?

At that time, it was too much for me to have such close contact with Su Yinan, but now why am I becoming more and more greedy?

I always want to be closer to him and closer to him, which seems to be a bit greedy.

Walking beside Su Yinan, Luo Xiangbei briefly reflected on himself.

The streets at night are hazy and blurry, but the breeze passing through the hustle and bustle is refreshing and refreshing, making people feel comfortable all over.

This was not the first time that Luo Xiangbei walked this road home with Su Yinan, but it was rarely as pleasant as tonight. Those familiar roads and roadside shops had a different flavor.

Luo Xiangbei pointed to a circle of buildings around him and introduced: "Sometimes this store is open until 9:30, and sometimes it is only open until 8:00. Their braised vegetables are very delicious. Sometimes I buy some for pawns." Night snack."

“This convenience store has an orange cat, it’s so fat and cute!”

"I discovered before that if you walk along this road, you can go around to the back of our school."

Su Yinan didn't interrupt and listened quietly, his eyes falling wherever Luo Xiangbei said.

It seemed that this way he could see those Luo Xiangbei who he didn't know about.

"Time flies so fast. In total, I have been living here alone for more than a year." Probably due to the autumn atmosphere, Luo Xiangbei became a little sentimental when looking at the familiar things in front of him. Rarely did he talk about his family affairs: "I remember I said it before, right? My uncle took the whole family to the United States because of work."