Chapter 19

"You guys were really lively last night, and I suddenly felt that it was a loss not to study in the evening!" Liu Yuxi punched the table with an angry look, and immediately touched the table with her hands and breathed twice, "No. No, how can I hammer this table! After it was used by Su Yinan yesterday, it has been the envy of so many people!"

Luo Xiangbei felt that his head was full of black lines. He had been taking a break since the morning self-study. Liu Yuxi still couldn't calm down: "Poetry Hao, please calm down. I think you were so excited that you were about to compose a poem this morning. One song!"

Liu Yuxi suddenly turned her head and glared at Luo Xiangbei: "You can't blame me for this! Count on your fingers what I missed last night! The gossip of the unparalleled love triangle! There was a blackout in the whole school! Oh, and Su Yinan borrowed me The seat! Wait, so I also sat on the seat where the school bastard sat!"

Luo Xiangbei raised his eyebrows, why did Liu Yuxi's last words sound so...angry!

He hasn't even sat in Su Yinan's seat!

"Forget about other things, but there's a power outage. There's nothing to regret."

The feeling of darkness is not good at all.

"So, Xiaobei, you are really straight sometimes. There is a power outage! No one can see anyone. Isn't this a good time for something to happen that makes people nervous and anticipated? Isn't it going to make people full of daydreams?" As Liu Yuxi spoke, she suddenly smiled evilly, making Luo Xiangbei's back tingle.

Luo Xiangbei felt that sometimes it was really difficult for him to understand a girl's thoughts. Why couldn't he understand what Liu Yuxi was saying at all: "Dream? What are you daydreaming about?"

Liu Yuxi sighed, "If the person sitting in your position yesterday was a school idol, Su Yinan would have been... forget it, you wouldn't understand."

"What?" Luo Xiangbei suddenly blushed as if he thought of something, "Da Shihao, what are you thinking about all day long?"

"Eh? Why are you blushing, Xiaobei?" Liu Yuxi approached Luo Xiangbei and whispered, "Could it be that something really happened last night?"

"Nothing! What could happen between Su Yinan and me?" Luo Xiangbei immediately denied it.

Liu Yuxi immediately answered: "I didn't say what happened with Su Yinan, are you just asking for it?"

Luo Xiangbei choked, "You think too much. There's an exam coming up and I have to study."

With that said, Luo Xiangbei turned out his math exercise book.

"Forget it, I won't tease you anymore," Liu Yuxi felt that Luo Xiangbei would bury his head in the exercise book if he continued.

"Eh? I gave you this exercise book and you've already done so much," Liu Yuxi looked over carefully and saw that Luo Xiangbei's questions were all correct: "Xiaobei, your math has improved very quickly. "

"Actually it is……"

Luo Xiangbei was about to say that it was actually Su Yinan who taught him. At this moment, he suddenly heard a classmate shouting: "Luo Xiangbei, there is someone looking for you outside!"

Luo Xiangbei responded, walked to the back door of the classroom, and saw two strange girls looking at him nervously.

"You're looking for me?"

One of the girls nodded and looked a little embarrassed. The other girl, who must be her friend, encouraged her in a low voice: "Tell him quickly!"

Luo Xiangbei glanced at the girl in confusion again, and then she handed over a pink envelope. There was a big red heart drawn on the envelope, and it must have been sprayed with perfume. It smelled very good.