Chapter 38

The hand was held tightly, and the heat transferred from the hand dissipated the coldness from his body bit by bit.

who is it?

Are you the one who came to save him...

Luo Xiangbei tried hard to see the person in front of him, but his eyes were so hazy that he couldn't see anything clearly.

"Luo Xiangbei!"

Suddenly, a voice came into his ears, calling his name anxiously.

It was a familiar voice to him.

Luo Xiangbei slowly closed his eyes as soon as his tense spirit relaxed.

Su Yinan, have you finally stopped avoiding me?

Luo Xiangbei didn't know if he had said these words, because the next second he had fainted.

——

The moment Luo Xiangbei's voice disappeared, Su Yinan's eyes fell into darkness.

When he could see again, it was in a dark and small space.

The windows were crushed and deformed, the seat backs were broken, glass fragments were scattered everywhere, and the front seats were filled with airbags.

The sound of piercing sirens and ambulances was heard in the distance.

Through the mottled neon between the gaps, you can vaguely see the exclaiming crowd surrounding it.

The world outside is so noisy, but the world inside is eerily quiet.

The sound of rapid breathing seemed to come from outside the camera, and the weight on his body made him almost breathless.

He glanced slightly towards the chest in front of him, and what came into his eyes was a woman with long hair. She was covered in blood. She was lying on his body motionless. She was lifeless and could only be held in her hands. The screen of his mobile phone was still glowing palely.

"Mother……"

A childish voice came into my ears, as if it was me speaking, but it was not my voice...

Bang, a series of continuous noises woke up Su Yinan. He found himself half-kneeling in the equipment room. The equipment and props around him had been affected beyond recognition by his energy. Luo Xiangbei fell in front of him and was held tightly by him. Get started.

Su Yinan gasped hard and with difficulty let go of the hand holding Luo Xiangbei's hand.

The chaos in the equipment room reminded him that everything he just saw came from Luo Xiangbei's heart.

Luo Xiangbei's mind was flashing back some past memories. In his coma, he seemed to be trapped in a whirlpool of memories. Although they were just fragments of pictures, Su Yinan's heart ached when he also saw these pictures. trembled.

He was so uncomfortable that he almost suffocated. Such emotional fluctuations were devastating. The cracks in the wall were spreading, not only inside the house, but also the entire ground was shaking crazily.

[Su Yinan, have you finally stopped avoiding me? 】

Looking at Luo Xiangbei's pale face in a coma, and thinking of the pain Luo Xiangbei was suffering at the moment, the words that came from Luo Xiangbei's heart before he fell into coma were like a sharp knife piercing Su Yinan's heart.

How could I choose to escape? I selfishly avoided Luo Xiangbei because of fear. I actually forgot that Luo Xiangbei would also be hurt if I avoided him.