Chapter 69

Because Luo Xiangbei and Su Yinan entered the school together today, they could not prepare snacks for Su Yinan. So after the flag-raising ceremony, Luo Xiangbei took Su Yinan to the school canteen and insisted on buying him something to eat.

In Luo Xiangbei's words, before he found all Su Yinan's favorite foods, he bought snacks for Su Yinan every day.

This is a very ambitious goal. Maybe Luo Xiangbei didn't realize what promise he was making when he spoke, but Su Yinan was very happy when he heard it.

There were many people in the canteen at this time. When everyone saw Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei walking in, they couldn't help but gossip among their classmates.

There was nothing I could do about it. Their CP posting incident caused too much trouble some time ago. It was fine before Su Yinan took leave and was away from school, but now that the two of them appeared together, they naturally became the center of attention.

Luo Xiangbei felt a little uncomfortable being looked at, but he didn't particularly mind.

Su Yinan, on the other hand, had no intention of paying attention to his surroundings. As the school's male god, he had already completely ignored others staring at and talking about him.

To be more precise, Su Yinan has always given everyone the impression of being cold and indifferent to everything. Even now, Luo Xiangbei is the only exception in the eyes of others.

"Which one do you want, biscuits or chocolate?" Luo Xiangbei walked to the snack shelf, looked at it, and chose two for Su Yinan to pick.

"Anything is fine." Su Yinan's answer was still the same two words. This person was as casual as ever when it came to eating.

"That's not possible. You can only choose one, one per day." Sending snacks to Su Yinan every day was Luo Xiangbei's little pleasure. It would be meaningless to deliver them all at once.

Su Yinan looked at the Oreos and Doves in his hands, and seriously thought about which one Luo Xiangbei would like to eat today. In fact, he probably knew that the snacks Luo Xiangbei brought him every day were the things he wanted to eat every day, because he always bought two portions at once, one for him and one for himself.

Su Yinan glanced at the items on the shelf and took down a box of chocolate bars: "This one."

Judging from the ingredients, there are biscuits and chocolate, so Luo Xiangbei can eat both things he wants to eat.

"Okay!" Su Yinan took the initiative to say that she wanted to eat a certain snack for the first time. Of course Luo Xiangbei would not refuse, so he took a box and paid for it.

He was also greedy. After paying, he opened the package before leaving the canteen. He took out a chocolate bar from it, and then put the entire package into Su Yinan's hand.

Just as he was about to eat, Su Yinan bit off half of the stick from his hand. They were used to sharing the food in the past two days. Luo Xiangbei didn't pay much attention and ate the remaining half naturally. stand up.

It wasn't until soft calls came from around him that Luo Xiangbei realized belatedly that their behavior seemed a bit intimate.

Chocolate bars are a bit ambiguous when it comes to talking about them. Sometimes eating chocolate bars together is a little fun between couples.

Two handsome guys shared a chocolate bar and ate it in front of a group of classmates. Still under the topic of CP, they naturally attracted everyone's attention.

Luo Xiangbei also heard someone exclaiming in a low voice, "Bei Nan CP is crazy!"

Luo Xiangbei felt a little shy, but fortunately most of his classmates were just joking.