Chapter 33

Luo Xiangbei leaned forward and got closer to Su Yinan.

Su Yinan subconsciously ducked back and pressed her back against the back of the sofa.

"Are you feeling unwell?"

Before Su Yinan could speak, Luo Xiangbei said again: "Don't lie to me, I saw something wrong with your hand."

Noticing the way Luo Xiangbei looked at him, Su Yinan's hand on the sofa shrank slightly, lowered her eyes and finally said "hmm".

"Is he the patient you mentioned?"

"Um."

Luo Xiangbei's tone became urgent: "Then why didn't you tell me?"

Luo Xiangbei's chest felt tight at the thought of Su Yinan coming to see him when he wasn't feeling well, and even accompanying him to the supermarket for a long time just now.

Su Yinan raised his head: "Are you angry?"

"I'm not angry, I'm just... I'm just uncomfortable." Of course Luo Xiangbei was not angry with Su Yinan. He knew that Su Yinan did this because of him. He was just blaming himself for why he didn't notice something was wrong with Su Yinan for the first time. I noticed it for a moment.

"I said I hope you can accompany me, but I don't want you to force yourself to accompany me,"

Although he also wanted to be with Su Yinan every day, he didn't want him to be like this.

"Don't force it."

"But you are obviously not feeling well, and you still hide it from me."

"I've taken medicine." Su Yinan did take medicine. He took painkillers before going out, and he could no longer feel any pain in his body.

"Then what's wrong with you now? Your hands are pale."

Su Yinan followed Luo Xiangbei's words and said, "My hands are a little weak."

Also, I can't hear clearly in my left ear.

"Right hand?"

"Um."

"Do I need to go to the hospital?"

"Need not."

Luo Xiangbei felt very frustrated: "Su Yinan, I don't know what your illness is like, and I don't know if your current condition is serious. But you can't lie to me. Are you really okay?"

"Really." Su Yinan affirmed.

To him, these are really nothing. Injuries of this level have been accustomed to him since he had the ability.

"But even if you just have a cold, you still need to stay in bed and rest." Luo Xiangbei felt that Su Yinan's illness must be much more serious than a cold and a fever.

"I'm just resting now."

"But……"

"Xiao Bei," Su Yinan lowered his voice and said, "Let me stay with you here."

Luo Xiangbei was speechless at Xiaobei's shout. Su Yinan's tone seemed to be coquettish. This person was too foul. How could he do this?

Su Yinan saw that Luo Xiangbei was silent and asked again: "Are you okay?"

He looked at Luo Xiangbei intently. He felt that Luo Xiangbei was not feeling well. He suddenly felt that this person was using her beauty to seduce him.

Luo Xiangbei felt a little powerless. Even if he usually found it difficult to refuse Su Yinan's request, let alone now.

There was really nothing he could do about Su Yinan, Luo Xiangbei sighed softly, "Okay, but if you feel uncomfortable, tell me right away."