Chapter 51

"I don't want to hurt him either."

For Su Yinan, in the past ten years of his life, this was the only light that shone on him.

The doctor can see the importance of Luo Xiangbei to Su Yinan. Whether it is from the perspective of research on superpowers or from the perspective of Su Yinan, he wants to find out what is special about Luo Xiangbei.

If his physical data were normal, did they look in the wrong direction from the beginning?

Maybe something more difficult to detect? Or is it something related to both Su Yinan and Luo Xiangbei?

The doctor called up the video information from that night in the abandoned park. Luo Xiangbei was really panicked when he ran with Su Yinan on his back. It was obvious that he was scared.

But what he was afraid of was not Su Yinan, the culprit who caused all this, but the horrific scene in the park.

Ordinary people would be very panicked if they encountered such a thing, and those with poor psychological quality would probably be so frightened that they could not walk. But even in that situation, Luo Xiangbei did not abandon Su Yinan, and was even very protective. strong.

The scene in the video came to when Luo Xiangbei fell, and the cracks in the ground stopped just before touching him.

The doctor stared at the video screen for a few more times, and then took out the data when Su Yinan's energy was out of control and compared it for a while.

The doctor compared the time of the video with the time of the energy change and showed it to Su Yinan: "Master, you see the values ​​here are very obvious. The out-of-control energy seems to be under control."

"Master, do you still remember the reason why your energy was out of control that we analyzed before?" The doctor continued: "The energy is growing too fast, the power is too huge, and the degree of brain development is not enough to regulate these energies. It's like a general suddenly has a group of Soldiers who are strong and unwilling to admit defeat have not received training and do not obey orders, so they cannot be used to their own advantage.”

"Yeah." Su Yinan understands this feeling better than the doctor. Although he has tried many times to control the out-of-control energy, he has always failed.

"Electric shock training uses external forces to help you control these energies. Although the pressure from the outside has some effects, they have not been truly tamed. However, at this moment, your out-of-control energy stops, like It's like the soldiers have received the order." The doctor paused the video, pointed at the picture on the video and asked Su Yinan: "Master, are you really unconscious at this time?"

"No." Su Yinan recalled the situation at that time. He should indeed be in a coma, but there was one sentence that kept echoing in his heart at that time.

Luo Xiangbei must not be harmed.

The doctor looked through some more data and analysis reports, and soon his expression became excited, "Master, I think you may have briefly controlled a part of the out-of-control energy without consciousness. Intuition, this should be a breakthrough, I need you to cooperate with me in studying the various changes in your energy at this time."

"Um."

Just as the doctor said, Su Yinan also realized the importance of this matter.

If you can figure out all this, you can probably find a way to control energy.

Xiaobei, wait for me.

Su Yinan gently held his hand. Looking at the paused scene on the video, his eyes fell on Luo Xiangbei. The fall must have been painful, but he was still injured in the end.